Esteemed Contributor

Re: evine Live is up and running!

On 2/11/2015 chisos said: Oh goodness - that is all scary - isn't SKINN on this weekend. I will be afraid to order anything.
I agree. I tried to order that TTV shaver this morning and my card was declined. I havea zero balance in the card I used. Called the credit card co. At the end of the day to see why, snd the rep said the card was good snd they never received the order. I won't be making any purchases for quite some time now on their site. I don't trust them.
Respected Contributor

On 2/11/2015 BlingQueen022 said:
On 2/11/2015 chisos said: Oh goodness - that is all scary - isn't SKINN on this weekend. I will be afraid to order anything.
I agree. I tried to order that TTV shaver this morning and my card was declined. I havea zero balance in the card I used. Called the credit card co. At the end of the day to see why, snd the rep said the card was good snd they never received the order. I won't be making any purchases for quite some time now on their site. I don't trust them.

This was my experience yesterday; I had to phone my Skinn order in. I feel the same way as BQ.

Honored Contributor

I still have to wonder why they seemed so intent on changing the name and so on and on and on... Great, they have new management so what? You'd think they'd be more invested in things running smoothly than in changing the name, yet again, especially to something that makes no sense whatsoever... And frankly, I don't care what Kathy Levine's role is with this outfit... All that said, before the big change... I have been shopping more and more with them, as the QVC programming, on-air product mix and overall offerings appears to keep declining... I did have an order issue a few months back and the CS representative couldn't have been nicer or more helpful and was very up-front that the issue was theirs... It's indeed unfortunate if new management plans to move in the direction the Q so often takes... that of giving the pat response that any problems are always at the other end, as they can clearly do no wrong... I might have been ordering today. As it is, I think it might just be best to wait a week or so and see if they get their 'new and improved' act together.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

On 2/11/2015 maestra said:

Finally got thru to a CS rep and she's trying to tell me it's my fault that my card has an error. I contacted the bank and everything is ok on my end. I placed the order for Skinn lip6x balm trio on the phone. I hope this problem get's fixed quickly.

is lip 6x pretty good then? I tried some other pink lip plumper in a jar that did nothing . I had to put in my info again too.
Trusted Contributor

Their Launch and big party is on Friday according to what I heard from a few hosts. We'll soon see what happens. I'm hoping they acquire a lot of new vendors with variety and give the Q a run for their money since the Q's programming is really getting too monotonous and sizing has become unbelievably bad, not to mention how long it takes for them to issue refunds. My days with them are quickly coming to an end.
Trusted Contributor

Would love to know which brands will be out and will they be clearanced, or just "gone?"{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I will be looking forward to new lines, but don't like the name change -again.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

They are not off to a good start for me. First of all it looks like the same old ShopNBC to me. What's new? Same old vendors and jewelry. Plus, I signed up for the 10% coupon and never received it.
Regular Contributor

So glad to see that they are getting rid of (clearance) so much of that ugly jewelry!

I would love to see them just keep clean lines and not all this "Kohl's" stuff!

Some of their clothing lines right now are sooooo K-Mart!

Love Portofino, Tuscany etc but some are just plain ugly!

Frequent Contributor

I have never been that crazy about ShopNBC/ Shop HQ it just seems like substandard stuff to me and I agree the worst customer service department ever.

I have only ordered a very few things the last couple of years because everything seems so ordinary.

I have never had good luck with their jewelry. I just feel the quality is not there. Time will tell if anything changes besides the name.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/12/2015 deelor said:

So glad to see that they are getting rid of (clearance) so much of that ugly jewelry!

I would love to see them just keep clean lines and not all this "Kohl's" stuff!

Some of their clothing lines right now are sooooo K-Mart!

Love Portofino, Tuscany etc but some are just plain ugly!

dee

It sounds like you are talking about Q{#emotions_dlg.laugh}