Super Contributor

there is a flash sale today that gives you 65percent off even on sale items. I got a couple of kits, an eye cream set and a lip kit! 

Trusted Contributor

@donna71 - does this require a code? Doesn't say anything on the site.

Respected Contributor

The code is on their FB page.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

shipping is awfully high.... they want $9.00 to ship a one ounce eye cream....

Super Contributor

I got 112 dollars off with my  order with that code-3 sets for about 65. My shipping was about 9.00 which was worth it to me, and side note, it has already shipped. and I ordered it about 2 hours ago!

but yes, I agree that shipping is high especially for one item. It must be a flat rate for all orders.

Super Contributor

I got my order today! so a very fast turn around, the fastest of any retailer I have used during this tough time for shipping. everything was bubble wrapped and also the whole order had bubble wrap around it. I picked it up at the post office, it was priority mail. just a quick note because I know the shipping is high,but I got 3 kits-so I went for it.

donna

Honored Contributor

Is Elysee still on HSN? I haven't heard their name mentioned for a very long time!

Super Contributor

Elysee is not on HSN anymore. Linda and her son and daughter in law are still very much involved on the website. The company is not based in Linda's hometown in Minnesota ( Not sure if that state is correct , her hometown anyway) but is now in Cottondale Al.

so I don't really know who owns the company or if Lidna still does? but you can follow them on social media. I just signed up to get the emails, and the sales are great, but shipping is high. but I got my oreder in 3-4 days-priority mail.

hth!