Super Contributor

anyone buying the top value. her products look interesting. thinking about trying them. i have been using isomer. but always looking for the new and improved.

Trusted Contributor

wondering the same thing

Super Contributor
The prices are sure good! I use the vitamin C serum.
Super Contributor

I ended up ordering it. I also got the lip kit. I am fairly new to this line. I got their last TTV and that was my first purchase. I find this line to be moisturizing and calming to my skin. Isomers is great for serums but their moisturizers never cut it for my dry skin. I definitely recommend trying this line. As with any line, you will find that some people love it and others claim no results. I am glad I finally decided to give it a try.

Valued Contributor

I too ordered the TTV and the Vit C along with the Torricellum duo. I will be alternating this with a new regimen of Dr. Denese.

I do like EG and Dr. D. and alternating works well for me.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered this yesterday and got it today! I am very happy. I will probably by more products of hers in the future. I looked into her Vitamin C, which is a lot cheaper than Ole's that I currently use. Does anyone happen to know what % it is?

Super Contributor

I haven't actually seen Elizabeth Grant on air in ages! Does anyone know if she is still with the company? I always loved her presentations!

Honored Contributor

She will be 91 in 2 weeks so her grand daughter does the shows now-I just discovered her a few months ago-great products.

I'm also reading her memoirs book and wow-what a story.

I'm sorry I never got to see her on shophq, but there are some shows on youtube.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Valued Contributor

the prices are good

Super Contributor
On 1/9/2014 catlover said:

She will be 91 in 2 weeks so her grand daughter does the shows now-I just discovered her a few months ago-great products.

I'm also reading her memoirs book and wow-what a story.

I'm sorry I never got to see her on shophq, but there are some shows on youtube.

Thanks catlover, I was wondering about her, and hope she is in good health. It would be great to see her on air with her grand daughter sometime! Happy Birthday to Elizabeth!! {#emotions_dlg.wub} I will have to read her book. Thanks again for the info.