Honored Contributor

Re: ebay to order high end products?

@decaf 

I had this happen to me a few months ago.  I was buying some IT CC+ Cream and asked the seller to show me the expiration date stamped on the crimped end.  He said there was not a date.  There is so needless to say, I didn't buy from him.  He had like a 97+ rating and that is normally too low for me but I couldn't find it elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I used to order Ethocyn products from Ebay.  Never had a problem and never felt like anything I ordered was counterfeit.  I know at one point, a lot of the lines were having their products taken down claiming they were counterfeit.  Made me mad since it seemed to me that if I bought a kit and wanted to sell the products in the kit I didn't want, I should be able to.  I currently have an Elemis toner I should try selling since I just don't use toners.  

ETA, check the seller's rating and read the actual reviews.  That'll give you a better idea if you want to deal with them.

I was on autoship for Ethocyn with HSN. When they stopped the autoship I could not find the product anywhere, except ebay. Was going to order from ebay but someone said that they had gotten counterfeit product.

Ended up buying from Ethocyn directly.

Honored Contributor

I do purchase beauty items from Ebay and never had any issues.  I always purchase from sellers with 99-100% feedback.  

Regular Contributor

I would never order anything that is put on my skin or in my body through Ebay.  

Respected Contributor

@Nadine wrote:

I missed the GMA deals today, going to go look, Thanks! Also thanks so much for the replies!

@Nadine 

Perricone is featured on Zulily today.

Valued Contributor

Went to GMA on Sunday and ordered what I needed at such a good price. I subscribed so I don't miss anything. So glad I posted here and was given the info.