Super Contributor

on ebay looking for something, and i got the bright idea to check and see if there were any coconut choc. chip icecreams available.

well there was, and i ended up getting it for $13. (lol, the last time i looked, last year, it was like $123--uh-no!)

so it just came today, and the cap was taped. and the tape was off. and the inside seal was gone (not just lifted on one corner{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}), and the bottle was sticky from spilled soap. not much was missing (maybe a tablespoon at most), and it smells great, but it just irked me that it said -new-, but not -opened-.

now i dont know what to do with the feedback. i am new to the whole ebay thing--ok, ok, i broke one of dh's mothers hummels she gave us, and i hid it in the drawer and i found a repacement, and i am going to wait until everyone (dd) forgets that i broke it and switch it back. sigh, i know, i stink--but i dont want dh to know that i broke one of his only keepsakes from his folks--im hanging my head) --so had it not been necessary, i would not ever have dipped my toe into that pond.

but now i find that the computer quizzes you back if you go to leave even 4 star feedback, and i find that disturbing.

so am i going to be a bad buyer, if i give bad feedback?? does anyone know how that goes??

dont tell dh--i think i was more upset about this than the dentist, and i dont even like hummels.{#emotions_dlg.blush}

belleandme