Valued Contributor
I picked up three of these tonight at Marshall’s for 2.99 each - blue steel (makes me laugh, I think of Zoolander), copper chic and metallic mocha. I really like the idea of shadow sticks, easy one and done eye with staying power. At least that’s what I’m hoping for!
Trusted Contributor

I'm going to check these out the next time I'm at Ulta. I bought one from Laura Mercier that I really liked but after two months the dispenser stopped working.  The last time I used it there was plenty product left, so I'm not sure what happened. I think it was approx. $40.00.

Honored Contributor

I don't like my fingers to apply any type of makeup.  I prefer to use a brush for eye shadow.

Regular Contributor

Yes, I just bought one at Walmart in Magnetic Pull and have been using it. I am trying to get away from the powder shadows.  I like the color. I think I still need to experient on application because after awhile it looks smeared and messy. 

Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried the cream shadows in the pot? They're new I bought one for $5 at Ulta in Sand Dune. I saw Emily Noel wearing it and it looked really pretty on her.