Honored Contributor

Talk about a great little kit for $3.  My eyebrows are dk. brown but with age in some spots are more sparingly.  I purchased this kit in the lightest shade because I did not want my eyebrows to stick out like a sore thumb.  Well, all I need to use is the wax side with the 2 sided brush provided and it fills in areas and gives a nice form.  First brow product that works for me.  There is also a powder side for more color, if needed.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I have the very lightest shade which is called Ash and usually only available online. The website photo of the Ash swatches are more accurate than the photo of the case which looks like there is no color at all. I do use a different brush but this reminds me of the old Smashbox Brow Tech.

Honored Contributor

I like it too, I use Light, it runs dark.

Respected Contributor

Is this the kit you ladies are referring to?

61Pc8NrtswL._SX522_.jpg

Super Contributor

I use bare minerals but the you tube channel Free to Frugel  has me curious about Elf products. She does a great job on makeup application with Elf products. She has a couple of videos showing how she applies. They are cruelty free. Looking at the prices on their website I could buy makeup for less than $50.00 a year. its something I might consider after using the products I have.

Floral Pillow
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@Ainhisgwrote:

Is this the kit you ladies are referring to?

61Pc8NrtswL._SX522_.jpg

I use bare minerals but the you tube channel Free to Frugel  has me curious about Elf products. She does a great job on makeup application with Elf products. She has a couple of videos showing how she applies. They are cruelty free. Looking at the prices on their website I could buy makeup for less than $50.00 a year. its something I might consider after using the products I have.

Floral Pillow
Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg  Yes, that's it.  Like I said, my eyebrows are dark brown and the lightest shade works for me but I am only using the wax part.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I'm going to have to give this a try; thank you!

Honored Contributor

I use the wax and the powder, but like i said it runs pretty dark.

Respected Contributor

I have light brown brows and the Ash isn’t too dark on me.  I only use a brow product occasionally as I have just a little sparseness in the center.  I sometimes use their brow pencil as well when I’m in a hurry.