Esteemed Contributor

e.l.f. Beauty Bundle Subscription

Anyone here get the e.l.f. Beauty Bundle subscription? I've checked this out on elf's website and YouTube. Looks nifty to me. You get a lot of product for the money.

Any opinions?

Thanks.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Re: e.l.f. Beauty Bundle Subscription

How much is it? How often does it go out?
Super Contributor

Have you had former experience with e.l.f. Products? Some are really great and some are pretty junky. But at the prices they charge, you can cherry pick products you'd like to try.
Respected Contributor

BellaCarro-I checked this out too, and I really want it! I like a lot of e.l.f. products, I just don't need anything right now, but it's on my list for the future to possibly try! I believe it ships every 8 weeks and it's $19.99 for $40 worth of products. So only $10 a month, which is pretty inexpensive to get to try new items every 2 months. A good way to satisfy my beauty sweet tooth without spending a lot of money.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/20/2014 ilovedaisies said: Have you had former experience with e.l.f. Products? Some are really great and some are pretty junky. But at the prices they charge, you can cherry pick products you'd like to try.

I agree. I use some e.l.f products and really like them. I especially LOVE the mineral lipstick. Their products range in price from $1 to $5 and the more expensive ones tend to be better.

If you sign up for their e-mails, you get great discount offers almost daily.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for your input, ladies.

I've only tried elf's lip crayons and makeup brushes. But I've been tempted to buy other items, just haven't yet. I wasn't wowed by the lippies -- too drying and the color changed on me -- but I love their brushes. I thought this would be a good way to try their products without spending a whole lot of money. But wanted others' opinions of the products first.

Do you have any favorites?

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt