Honored Contributor

FREE SHIPPING through 11/26. No minimum.

ETA - TODAY ONLY 11/17 30% OFF SELECT SKIN CARE.

Valued Contributor

Thanks.  I like E.L.F.  What have you tried and like?

Honored Contributor

Re: e.l.f. 11/16

[ Edited ]

@matty liz wrote:

Thanks.  I like E.L.F.  What have you tried and like?

I like their Instant Lift Brow Pencil in taupe. I also like their lip primer called Lip Lock CrayonI'm interested in trying their Poreless Putty Primer, a dupe for the Tatcha Silk Canvas Balm. @matty liz 

ETA - I just ordered that Putty primer.Woman Very Happy Can't wait to try it.

Respected Contributor

Thank you! I’m going to stock up on some brushes as I can’t always find them in stores.

Honored Contributor

I like their Brow kit, just got one and it had a sample of the Poreless Putty inside the pkg, not tried it yet, but reviews are very mixed. 

Super Contributor

Thank you SilleeMee.  I just ordered 3 items.  Can't wait to receive.

Love Free Shipping!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I love some e.l.f. products!

I use the tinted primer with 50 physical spf every day.  Also the eyebrow pencil in taupe is a staple for me.  I have 2 eyeshadow palettes which are very nice.  And a blush/highlight/bronzer quad that I also use every day.

Oh, yeah, and their lip plumping gloss is nice.  I use a light pink one often.

I'm always looking to see what is new in their line.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Lip Lock Crayon is worth a try, if you don't get anything else. My tip to using it is apply it all over clean dry lips and do not purse your lips after you apply it. Then apply your lippy on top and, again, do not purse your lips. Just apply and go. Lippies stay put, don't feather and stay on for a long, long time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee   I posted about this product on one of the "Seeking Eye Product" threads. Not sure if anyone read it so I will add it here also.

elf cosmetics sells a product called Eye Refresh. It is a rollerball therefore very compact and it can be tossed in a bag for a pick-me-up throughout the day. I also keep one in the refrigerator for those days when I've had a little more salt than usual or a little less sleep than usual. The cost is $4. Another plus is once the container is empty, it can be washed and refilled with a favorite product.

Here's the description:

:

Brighten and refresh the eye area to help alleviate under eye puffiness and dark circles. Infused with Pomegranate, Rosemary, Green Tea, Cucumber, and Grape, this Eye Refresh hydrates and nourishes the delicate skin around your eyes.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks! @Tique 

That Eye Refresh is 30% off today. So it's only $2.80! Select skin care is 30% off today only plus free shipping. Yay!Woman Very Happy