Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: drinkable collagen- no scientific data it is effective

[ Edited ]

I never think I'm right...I know I'm right...LOL! Woman LOL ..and if you think I'm right about that then your right, too. LOL!

@Porcelain 

You know I'm just being silly here.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I never think I'm right...I know I'm right...LOL! Woman LOL ..and if you think I'm right about that then your right, too. LOL!

@Porcelain 

You know I'm just being silly here.Woman Very Happy

You are soooooo right! And you are kind of obliged to be silly with a nickname like @SilleeMeeWoman Very Happy Which I guess means I am likewise obliged to be a decorative vase...Hmmm didn't really think that one through.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

1. @Harpa 

@Harpa wrote:

I disagree about the no scientific data. I just found some and reading it now.

I've been taking collagen powder for a couple of years now, not for skin, but for joint suppleness, while everyone else around me seems to be opting for knee replacements. My SIL told me about it.

Happy to say, it has indeed helped me to feel lythe with no aches & pains. This was the very noticeable difference, although I can't speak too much about my skin. But I have no problems with dry skin. My skin is supple, too, and I do not do body creams. 

ITA.  Andrew Lessman Marin Collagen  has helped me alot.

Regular Contributor

I've been drinking bovine collagen powder since last Jan. & just in the last couple of months I've noticed my hair has gotten thicker.  When I pull it back in a pony tail it is not as skimpy.  And my nails grow super fast but the split I have on one nail tip that won't go away is still there. I haven't noticed any difference in my skin & maybe a small benefit to joint pain.

Honored Contributor

I can hardly wait to see Shawn selling chicken feet and enumerating their virtues on her beauty shows.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

It's a forum with lots of different people gathered here. We've got experimenters, back to basics folks, people who are open to most new ideas, skeptics, people who try to be fair, people who don't feel obliged to be fair, people who want to be guided in what to do, people who want to tell others what to do, people who don't care what anyone does...

And one thing is for sure, everyone thinks they are right.

I'm only right where it concerns me. Smiley Happy  I enjoy reading the different views. Sometimes you really learn something!

Honored Contributor

At the end of the day....

Mother Nature is always right.

We were not meant to be consuming animals

and our bodies support that fact, directly or indirectly. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I can hardly wait to see Shawn selling chicken feet and enumerating their virtues on her beauty shows.

I have a better idea: chicken feet gummies! 

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I have a better idea: chicken feet gummies! 

I love it! Someone needs to get on this.

"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

I'm only right where it concerns me. Smiley Happy  I enjoy reading the different views. Sometimes you really learn something!

Me too. It reminds me there's always more to know. And that there are always exceptions and counter-arguments to anything I think I know.