Not applicable

dr. perricone neuropeptide creme

Hi Dana, I Need some clarrification as to the order in which I incorporate my new neoropeptide cream into my daily regimen. I currenly use Skinceuticals CE Feurulic in A.M. followed by Revale intense Recovery Treatment. I then use my moisturizer which is SkinMedica Dermal Repair. I am fortunate to have genetically very good skin and always use good pharmaceutical products. I also use a sun block prior to moisturizer. In the P.M. I use IS Clinical youth Complex followed by Neova CopperPeptide. I do that about 2-3 nights per week and usually 4 nights per wk I use Avene 0.1 Retrinal.. Regimen keep my skin young looking/ glowing. I am 50. However, It is never a bad idea to trysomething new to bump up, and /or try a fresher approash.I am begning to have a bit of a "flat" look and slightly less dewey look. It probably has something to do with my age and hormones; so I believe a change is in order. After hearing my products in the order in which I use them, when does the neuropeptide cream fit in, and is there anything I should leave out which might counterbalance it's effects? I'm excited to give this a try before I move onto any other of the product in the line (although I do use the glutathyone eye serum and like that alot). I did try a sample of the cold plasma and did not "fall in love" with it - possibly because the sample I had did not allow me to give it a chance. So I'd Have high hopes for this neuropeptide cream if you can give me the proper guidance of how to incorporate it into and with what I am using now - as I don't want to use anything that will couteract each other.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully point me in the proper direction. My e-mail is jopsonassoc2@aol.com. Thank you for your consideration

Randi S.

New Contributor

Re: dr. perricone neuropeptide creme

Have used this product for years and will use no other Heart