Super Contributor

I just received my doll 10 beauty steal and I really love it. 2 lipsticks and 2 cream blush. very subdued and easy to wear, a plum set and a peach set. The reason I orederd is a review from a 70 year old poster, or should I say sister in arms,lol.

The lipstick and blush reminds me of the old Joan River beauty sets. Anyone remember those? She would present a set with a lipstick, blush, and matcing nail polish, oh so ladylike. in a little makeup bag. It would be the color of the season. beautiful.

she also had a foot cream tht to this day I miss and some lovely face cream. QVC bring back Joan Rivers beauty -the makeup sets. anyone with me on this?

I so miss Joan Rivers.( yes, I love David)

Honored Contributor

Re: doll 10/joan rivers beauty

You are SO RIGHT! When I bought Joan Rivers lipstick, I knew I would like it. It is the only brand that I could buy and knew I would actully wear the lipstick. It was a given I would like the shade. 

And that is how I also tried her other products, I would buy kits. Sometimes just to get the lipstick. 

I bought quite a bit of her line. And when I could no longer get it in QVC, I would find her lipsticks on ebay. 

Esteemed Contributor

Joan Rivers had the best hand cream ever.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, @Wsmom - I truly miss JR's hand cream!!!!!  Wish they'd bring it back.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt