Frequent Contributor

does everyone know about 3% cashback on savingstar.com?

If you access QVC thru savingstar.com you get a 3% cashback on all purchases. It goes into a savingstar acct where I transfer it to paypal and into my checking acct. Sure helps defray shipping costs and especially helps when I buy high $$ items like Perricone and Dooney. There is no cost for this and the site also provides some decent grocery coupons. For QVC and many other shopping sites click on Cashback Mall. Wanted to make sure people knew about it as it has actually given me back quite a bit of money !!

Honored Contributor

Re: does everyone know about 3% cashback on savingstar.com?

I haven't heard of savingstar, but with Mr. Rebates you can get 5% cash back. I always forget to use it with QVC though. I remember with other places.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

ShopAtHome offers a 110% rate guarantee, if you find a better rate elsewhere, they match it, and add 10% of it to it. So, for example a 10% rebate will be 11% there.

Esteemed Contributor

I use MrRebates and Ebates. MrRebates sometimes offers 5% cash back on QVC. They both fluctuate some, so I usually check both and use whoever is offering the higher percentage.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

Just putting this into My Activity so I can access it later. Thanks everyone.

Frequent Contributor

thx everyone, I will have to look at some of the other sites you mentioned.