Respected Contributor

discovered beauty boxes

[ Edited ]

I tried the one from HSN  in July . It was around $25. The one that had the sample cologne from Iman. I was impressed with most of the products and may buy the full sized ones ( when on sale ). I am always leery of trying a shopping channel product that I am unfamilar with and cannot check out in person. But I felt that one was worthwhile.

I was shopping in Meijier Friday and came across their August beauty box for $4.99 one was opened . I have torn off the plastic and do not remember whether it listed contents or not (it does online) . I was quite pleased with it. I would recommend it for those who like to try new items. You can check online the store in your area that have it in stock.

it contains : 

2 paper samples of 

a leave in conditioner by Whole Blends  that probably contains 3 or 4 uses for me--shortish hair

Dove hair Therapy --shampoo & a conditioner at least 2 

applications for me

Hydro Boost cleansing gel by Neutrogena 2 oz. tube

shampoo and conditioner by Bed Head - Resurection  3.38 oz each (decent size )

Dickinson's Witch Hazel --certified organic- 3.3 oz.

Burt's Bees gel cream 0.35 oz. in a pump

$3.00 off of $15. beauty purchase good until 8/28

Any one try QVC 's sampler boxes and think it is usesful ?

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I bought one from HSN and two from QVC. I only buy ones that have several items minimum I want. Not unhappy with any. But too many have Wen items which reviewers say are old when they get them. I won't buy any samplers with Wen products for this reason. But it's fun to open and see what you got.

Honored Contributor

I bought 2 different ones from the Q because of the full size Wen products that were included.  The cost of the Wen product individually costs more than buying the box so it was worth it to me.

My Wen product was not old and was loved it.    Enjoyed most of the products it the box.