Contributor

I love dermappeal (so). I like it a lot.  I tried the Lancer product but I prefer the dermappeal.  Sorry not spelling it correct! 😄. I also like the menthol smell.  Maybe just me but I like it and I think give it try. See what you think

Super Contributor

I watched part of one show and i think Dimitri looks great now and not like he has had any work done.....Before his face looked puffy but not now.....He looks very natural......Even tho i am not using his stuff anymore i sure hope it works for him and his customers going to hsn and i wish him all the best....He seems like a great guy!

Honored Contributor

I had read about Skinn cosmetics on this forum.  Recently got the two piece set of  neck cream and yesterday ordered two more items.  That was the first time I had ever seen Demetri on HSN even though I had assumed he was an HSN vendor.   I see he was on Evine.  (I've never watched Evine.)  Just curious if he was on HSN before Evine?   

Regular Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I had read about Skinn cosmetics on this forum.  Recently got the two piece set of  neck cream and yesterday ordered two more items.  That was the first time I had ever seen Demetri on HSN even though I had assumed he was an HSN vendor.   I see he was on Evine.  (I've never watched Evine.)  Just curious if he was on HSN before Evine?   

Yep...he was on HSN a long time ago with a different line. I think it was a makeup line? 

Honored Contributor

@EllieMuncaster wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

Yep...he was on HSN a long time ago with a different line. I think it was a makeup line? 

It was called Parthena back in the 90's ,it was mostly skin care.

Respected Contributor

@Tukey wrote:

He doesn't look natural.

I have rarely seen a person who has had "procedures" done, look natural.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

He is married to a much younger man.....that may be why he is trying so hard to look young

he is youth obsessed.  I see so many people like this who have trouble accepting the natural aging process.

Trusted Contributor

Getting back to the hosts who work with Dimitri, it's best just to let him explain, he knows his products. One plus with him working at HSN, there is one model especially who is older and looks great. I hate seeing skin care experts use 20-something models to show their line. Most 20-somethings are paying off college, buying a house, having kids and don't have the big bucks (or need) for facial creams.

Honored Contributor

I just received his foundation that comes with concealer (in same container) and two brushes.  Today was the first day I used it and I think it is the best foundation I own.  (and I own several)  (Senior Citizen)

Respected Contributor

I turned on HSN yesterday and was shocked.  Way too much surgery.  He was so weird I switched channels...I have tried some of his products and they were nothing special for my oily skin.  I used to like to just listen to his sales pitch but I could not get past the new look.