Valued Contributor

I want to say THANK YOU for all those who respect others. It was wonderful to see that there really are wonderful, kind and sincere people on this board.

Respect for one another is so important. Cruel and demeaning attacks do not belong anywhere in society and especially here.

When mean girls  criticize others physical appearance it does not make them any prettier!!

Honored Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

I want to say THANK YOU for all those who respect others. It was wonderful to see that there really are wonderful, kind and sincere people on this board.

Respect for one another is so important. Cruel and demeaning attacks do not belong anywhere in society and especially here.

When mean girls  criticize others physical appearance it does not make them any prettier!!

@sandylu   this is the only way I could give you multiple hearts. HeartHeartHeartHeart Heart

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Is it my imagination or was he on HSN a long time ago with an Anhydrous line?

Maybe I'm not getting the name right but I KNOW he's been around on all the channels for years!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Re: dimitri on hsn

[ Edited ]

@Jacie wrote:

Maybe I'm not getting the name right but I KNOW he's been around on all the channels for years!

Yes @Jacie . Dimitri was on HSN for a couple of years with the now defunct line, Parthena. Then he was MIA for a while until he showed up at Evine over ten years ago. There were Anhydrous products in the Parthena line.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Re: dimitri on hsn

[ Edited ]

Thank you @Tique, I guess my memory isn't nearly as bad as I thought!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Valued Contributor

@Tigue   The hearts are right back at you!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I went over had had a peek..Oh my. I thought it was a lady ,when they shot him from far away. When they did a closeup I didn't even recognize him

Whatever he has had done, wasn't done well.. I can recall years ago ,he used to make snide little cracks about Adrian, saying things like does your lips look like you are having an allergic reaction?..He was young and  brash, but, funny. It was also true, Adrian's lips look terrible

Now he looks even worse. The poor guy. He is also very bloated looking , like he might have some health issues

AS I recall ,years ago, his products weren't bad. I bought a few and they weren't a bad price, either

I haven't tried his stuff in years, so ,I have no idea what they are like now

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

Yes @Jacie . Dimitri was on HSN for a couple of years with the now defunct line, Parthena. Then he was MIA for a while until he showed up at Evine over ten years ago. There were Anhydrous products in the Parthena line.

After Parthena he developed Skinn and was on the now defunct Shop At Home for several years, before coming to Evine.