Honored Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

WOW! I cannot believe that someone is now diagnosing Dimitri with a mental health issue and actually prescribing therapy. I guess the poster must be a physician that has had him in counseling and if that is true just violated HIPPA. Look, I believe that it is disgraceful to atttack D's health or looks here. After I read the attacks here, I am disappointed in people. What have we all become????We pass judgement on people we do not know . Why can we not only wish everyone well and MOVE ON. Do not watch him.....if you do not like his appearance, do not judge.

Maybe if more people looked at others as though they were part of their own family, they would not attack. Personal attacks are unnecessary.  

These posters should not be given the space to post. Speak of the products, not the person. I know that freedom of speech is what we have here but why behave in such a negative manner????

I hope in the future, we can discuss the products and not label or criticize the vendors. Hopefully, this will become a reality in the future.

I agree @sandylu  - these types of threads have NOTHING to do with the products. Its just another form of vendor/host speculation & bashing and should be removed

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
None of us know any of these people on a personal level so why speculate. HSN took down their Forums for awhile because of cr🤬p like this. It’s SAD! The Beauty Forum is that BEAUTY.......Products to be discussed! Questions to be asked.......answers........NOT a National Enquirer or TMZ Gossip place. If a Vendor or Host shares that they have had procedures done that’s fine. Let’s not Speculate............stop with the GOSSIP and putting people down.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
None of us know any of these people on a personal level so why speculate. HSN took down their Forums for awhile because of cr🤬p like this. It’s SAD! The Beauty Forum is that BEAUTY.......Products to be discussed! Questions to be asked.......answers........NOT a National Enquirer or TMZ Gossip place. If a Vendor or Host shares that they have had procedures done that’s fine. Let’s not Speculate............stop with the GOSSIP and putting people down.

And it just reveals their lack of intelligence @Naturesbeauty . Regardless of any 'procedure', you still have to treat your skin. These products are 'skin care' applicable for those with or without procedures. What a vendor chooses to do for themselves does not equate to  the products being ineffective.  

Borrowing a phrase from another poster, 'you can't fix stupidWoman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

And it just reveals their lack of intelligence @Naturesbeauty . Regardless of any 'procedure', you still have to treat your skin. These products are 'skin care' applicable for those with or without procedures. What a vendor chooses to do for themselves does not equate to  the products being ineffective.  

@Chi-town girl......Growing up my mom would say to me and my sister: “What Susie says of Sally, says more of Susie than Sally!” I’m 70 years old and that still sticks in my mind. 😱
Honored Contributor

Unacceptable posts are removed by the moderators - which I see one has already been removed.

Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Chi-town girl......Growing up my mom would say to me and my sister: “What Susie says of Sally, says more of Susie than Sally!” I’m 70 years old and that still sticks in my mind. 😱

So true @Naturesbeauty .  IMO when someone posts a harsh judgment, offensive comment or unflattering assumption about a vendor, host or celebrity,  it's about their own issues, fears,  repulsion - not being able to accept themselves. Just another form of snark.

Honored Contributor

It's the armchair psychoanalysts that get me. It shows a disconnect between reality (their real world) and fantasy (they're connection to people unknown to them).

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

This was my first experience watching Dimitri.  I enjoyed his shows.  He gives a lot of good information.  I just started with his products around June 1.  I ordered the TS, the finishing powder and a couple of other items.  I like the products I started with earlier.  Haven't seen results yet on marrionette lines, but haven't used it that long.  I don't expect miracles.  Dimitri really knows his products and glad his items are made in the US.  I have a couple more of his items on my wish list for the future.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I was only able to see Dimitri for a few minutes one day and then watched his final hour last night.  He does seem to be settling in and getting more comfortable.  At the end of the hour, Dimitri complimented Brett Chuckerman on how well prepared he was and said he enjoys working with him.  This isn't the first time, I saw them together last month and he said something similar.  They really work well together. IMO. 

Sometimes the other hosts have kinda gotten things wrong and Dimitri would have to correct them (if they were even paying attention).  For instance, the Pep 40 Laugh Line treatment is for lines AROUND the lips, nasal-labial lines, and marionette lines (some use it on their 11 lines).  One hostess was going off on her own and said you can use it "on and around the lips".  That's misleading, Dimitri has never said that.  Someone could purchase it, use it as she described, and then leave a negative review if they still have the lines above their lips or other places where they neglected to apply it appropriately.  The hosts need to follow Brett's lead and better prepare themselves on the items they're presenting.  Yes, they might know the stories inside-out on things they've presented a gazillion times, but many of them are new to Skinn.

I JUST ordered the Pep 40 laugh line treatment...(for my marionette lines)...do u think I'll be pleased?? This is my first Skinn purchase...I enjoyed watching him yesterday..used the 20% coupon and free ship...so I think I got a good deal~Woman Happy

@emmysmom  I don’t know how I missed this - my apologies.  By now, you’ve had a chance to get started on the Pep 40 Lip and Laugh Line treatment.  I hope you’re starting to see results.  Remember that it gets applied after your serums and moisturizer. For marionette line, 11’s, laugh lines, etc. apply directly in the fold.  For lip lines, it does not go directly on the lips, apply right outside the lip.  I use it and have had the most success with lip lines and marionette lines.  My laugh lines are a little more stubborn.  

Thats great news!I do see a difference and will continue to use this product! Thanks for the info!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
What QVC & HSN need is a “Gossip” Forum.........this whole subject about Dimitri or anyone else is so very, very sad. Who cares what a person has done to their face.........! SPECULATION..........very SAD! This is the “Beauty” Forum........not a “Gossip” Forum! Shouldn’t the discussion be around Beauty Products..........😱 just saying!

@Naturesbeauty  -  it's some form of entertainment for some here,  regardless of the product or vendor. Speculation, no facts - which is a WASTE of time to debate or discuss.  And notice, it's the same sad unhappy posters that initiate these discussions.  

Ita...so very sad...I agree 100% !!!!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West