Respected Contributor

I think he looks fine. He is happy probably and that is what counts and it is not for us to judge!

I do like the derma peel. I put alot of water on when use it.  I have allergies but the scent doesnt bother me at all.

I only use once a week. 

Respected Contributor

Re: dimitri on hsn

[ Edited ]

@BdBettyB wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Like clockwork, Dimitri appears and the haters come out of the woodwork.  Can y'all just try a little kindness?

AGREE! 

D is on and the haters come  out.

Morgen Schick is on and the haters come out. 

Jennifer Flavin Stallone is  on and the haters come out.

It's the reason I stopped posting threads. It's exhausting and exasperating here at times. 

Yes, and I notice there is one poster who seems to "hate" on just about everything...

Certainly not everyone who expresses anegative (to some) opinionis a "hater" but there are some "negative nelllie's" who really dont seem to like anything or anyone.

I liken Dimitri's   obvious change in demeaner to the fact that he came from a place where he had been for 2 decades and felt extremely coomfortable to  be himself- Now he has a  new "job", if you will, and he is feeling the waters.. I have gone from a very comfortable job to a nwew one, and even I had to talke time to adjust to the new job and surrondings...i think that is prudent and natural to find your way gradually..

I would not even begin to psychoanalyze "why" anyone does anything to themselves, cosmetically..If I did, I would be analyzing every person I see..LOL! 

After all, this IS a Beauty BB and we ALL want to improve our appearance, look younger, etc  or none of us would be here...

Super Contributor
I love alot of Dimitri's products. Have been using for years. I just hope he has his cleanser special that he always had on Evine as a TTV. Great way to restock on his non negotiables
Respected Contributor

Watching right now and thoroughly enjoying Dimitri ! I think he is hitting his stride now that he has a few shows under his belt

Honored Contributor

I think he looks great !!! finally had his hair styled, it is hair replacement, fyi ,as per his disclosure a year ago---and if he had surgery---so what !!!!! He seemed more relaxed and calmer yesterday with Connie than I have seen him  at Evine. He made me chuckle when he admitted to only wearing a speedo, follicking in Greece, when he knew he does not have that kind of body---his words---that should be in  little  very clothing-----hilarious !! I get tired of so many negatives about people doing things to make them look better---if ffI had a boat load of extra cash---I'd to it too!!--Except for the speedo, of course  Woman LOL

Frequent Contributor

I have been using Neck Amour for the past few weeks. What a great product! My neck look so much better. The skin is definitely smoother and softer. There is a special on it this weekend if anyone is interested. It's only $28 and free shipping. If you sign up for auto-ship you continue to get the special price and free s&h. I signed up because it is a product I will continue to use. HTH

Regular Contributor

He seems more subdued on HSN, IMO.  I only tried one of his products when it was a TTV on Evine.  It took a few weeks to notice (after waiting almost 6 weeks for them to ship it), but this product (a series of three serums) worked great, IMO.  However, since then, I've only seen them offered singly on his website, and now on HSN.  One bottle costs almost as much as all three did for the TTV.  I may buy one of them (the one with retinoll) but I really think the combo has something to so with my success.  I just don't want to spend that much more money.  

Honored Contributor

I was only able to see Dimitri for a few minutes one day and then watched his final hour last night.  He does seem to be settling in and getting more comfortable.  At the end of the hour, Dimitri complimented Brett Chuckerman on how well prepared he was and said he enjoys working with him.  This isn't the first time, I saw them together last month and he said something similar.  They really work well together. IMO. 

Sometimes the other hosts have kinda gotten things wrong and Dimitri would have to correct them (if they were even paying attention).  For instance, the Pep 40 Laugh Line treatment is for lines AROUND the lips, nasal-labial lines, and marionette lines (some use it on their 11 lines).  One hostess was going off on her own and said you can use it "on and around the lips".  That's misleading, Dimitri has never said that.  Someone could purchase it, use it as she described, and then leave a negative review if they still have the lines above their lips or other places where they neglected to apply it appropriately.  The hosts need to follow Brett's lead and better prepare themselves on the items they're presenting.  Yes, they might know the stories inside-out on things they've presented a gazillion times, but many of them are new to Skinn.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I was only able to see Dimitri for a few minutes one day and then watched his final hour last night.  He does seem to be settling in and getting more comfortable.  At the end of the hour, Dimitri complimented Brett Chuckerman on how well prepared he was and said he enjoys working with him.  This isn't the first time, I saw them together last month and he said something similar.  They really work well together. IMO. 

Sometimes the other hosts have kinda gotten things wrong and Dimitri would have to correct them (if they were even paying attention).  For instance, the Pep 40 Laugh Line treatment is for lines AROUND the lips, nasal-labial lines, and marionette lines (some use it on their 11 lines).  One hostess was going off on her own and said you can use it "on and around the lips".  That's misleading, Dimitri has never said that.  Someone could purchase it, use it as she described, and then leave a negative review if they still have the lines above their lips or other places where they neglected to apply it appropriately.  The hosts need to follow Brett's lead and better prepare themselves on the items they're presenting.  Yes, they might know the stories inside-out on things they've presented a gazillion times, but many of them are new to Skinn.

I JUST ordered the Pep 40 laugh line treatment...(for my marionette lines)...do u think I'll be pleased?? This is my first Skinn purchase...I enjoyed watching him yesterday..used the 20% coupon and free ship...so I think I got a good deal~Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

He doesn't look natural.