Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch - ITA. As I'm sure you have noticed, there area few "select" brands where the haters come out of the woodwork.

Esteemed Contributor

@Brisky - It is an excellent product. I don't use it everyday, but I'm satisfied with it. BTW, @JeanLouiseFinch got me started with Skinn products and I'm very thankful.

Honored Contributor

Since he went to HSN, I have missed him every time he has been on!  I never missed him on Evine as he did blocks of shows over Friday through Sunday.   Now he is just thrown on at weird times and never consistent 😶

Oh well....buy less.....and since he never keeps products for long...discontinuing them all the time.....I no longer want to buy from him.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden   I agree and also have the" Line lift" you were searching for that is almost used up. I have products of his, I love and some that are just ordinary .

I don`t want to have to expend the effort and time to try and find his products I  really like any more. The kits are what I looked for to try items. I  am not paying some of those new prices when there are so many choices out there. Competition is certainly the industry.

I used to enjoy the Evine shows and the interaction with the hosts and models as he demonstrated and talked. I think I have caught him two times since he was on HSN and he was just part of a beauty show. 

Regular Contributor

Re: dimitri on hsn

[ Edited ]

@Brisky  - I don't call the shipping fast, but it is not unreasonable slow either.  Sorry not a very good answer.... Received noticed today that the order I placed yesterday has shipped.  That is fast.....

Respected Contributor
Thanks to all of you. I have combo to oily skin so I decided to give it a try
Honored Contributor

The Dermapeel contains both peppermint oil and menthol, one of these would be sufficient, sometimes I can hardly breathe when I use it, it just penetrates right into my lungs. 

Valued Contributor
I don't think that posters who express their opinion are haters. I find some posters to be very defensive of vendors and hosts. I have enjoyed Dimitri's presentations with Connie and Robin. He is low key compared to Evine. Really miss his kits and great prices. I have gone back to M. Asam because I get results and prices are still affordable.
Honored Contributor

He reinvents his look every now and then.  He isn't aging well and that wouldn't make any difference if was selling something other than beauty products.    I watched part of his show and I was little surprised.  His face was so puffy and he over did the product he was using.  He put too much make up on.   It looked like he had some type of cosmetic procedure.  It reminded me of Dr. Denese when she had all that cosmetic surgery and tried to fake her way around it with some phony medical reason for needing a face lift.  It's tricky thing when people who sell topical beauty treaments have cosmetic procedures and surgeries.  They have to walk a fine line but at a certain age, they have to do it because their faces help sell their products.   

Honored Contributor

Re: dimitri on hsn

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

The Dermapeel contains both peppermint oil and menthol, one of these would be sufficient, sometimes I can hardly breathe when I use it, it just penetrates right into my lungs. 

@Shelbelle     yes, I agree.  Why so much menthol anyway?  Plus, I find the product to be extremly rough... sharp and almost scratches my skin. I quit using it  deciding that this could not be good for my skin to cut into it.