Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Demetri is all about reinventing himself.   His hair is much darker now....and I think he is using some kind of "piece" or something  on his head.  

He is married to a much younger man.....that may be why he is trying so hard to look young

The man has had so much plastic surgery and hair transplants something tells me he is unhappy inside. So many people have trouble accepting the aging process. I like Dimitri but am concerned with his obsession with appearances.

@Reever   Remember....His Job...his career is APPEARANCES.

Contributor

What is HSN doing with Dimitri and Skinn? He has barely been on, and when he has, some of the times have been in the middle of the night. I don't get it. Why go through all the trouble of signing him and then not use him to the full extent? Evine has definitely been using SSC.

Maybe we're used to him being on for hours at a time, but an hour every now and then is just strange. What's going on?

Respected Contributor
Well let’s see who will be next to tear apart! Sad that we can’t be accepting of others. First Dimitri then Alberti........I don’t get it. Who cares what Dimitri has done to his looks and who cares if Alberti wears Amazing Grace. Their both amazing individuals, both have great personalities and they both enjoy what they are doing in their lives. Not sitting at home posting negativity on a Beauty Forum, but on their way to the local bank depositing the money they are making. Gotta love them both. Enjoy your evening I am.........! 🥰❤️
Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

IMO Dimitri is not satisfied with himself and never will be, he needs psychotherapy not plastic surgery. 

And you know him on a personal level to where you can make a statement like this? 😱
Respected Contributor
Maybe the time slots are his choices. I just DVR the shows, then I can watch them when it convenient for me.
Respected Contributor
I just bought his dermal peal on auto delivery. Do you ladies think I will like this? No, his appearance or his looks don't bother me at all. If he's happy that's what counts. Back to derma peal. Does anybody use it?
Regular Contributor

@Brisky  - I have used DermAppeal for years and love it.  

Respected Contributor
Thanks for answering me. I thought I might like it. Does HSN Still have fast shipping?
Respected Contributor

@Brisky -I have used Dermappeal and for me, the menthol was just too strong. I have pretty tough skin and actually like menthol, I used Noxema for years and enjoyed it, but the Dermappeal was too much, even for me. I just couldn't imagine how that could be good for my skin. But it does seem to have a lot of loyal users, so maybe you will like it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: dimitri on hsn

[ Edited ]

@Brisky wrote:
I just bought his dermal peal on auto delivery. Do you ladies think I will like this? No, his appearance or his looks don't bother me at all. If he's happy that's what counts. Back to derma peal. Does anybody use it?

@Brisky it’s an excellent product.  Some people feel the menthol is too strong, though.  I used to use it more often but nowadays it’s just for occasional use as I have something else I prefer for daily or every other day exfoliating.  I’ve ended up with a bit of a stockpile so I’ll use it on areas of my body too (chest, elbows, heels, etc), even though there is a body version.