Regular Contributor

anyone see this today? Hes changed everything about himself, even colored contacts. Something also with his teeth. I was a little shocked. I have nothing against plastic surgery, but its like dr. denese........acknowledge the fact that there are things topicals CAN do and be very effective..but there are also things they CANT do. 

Honored Contributor

Demetri is all about reinventing himself.   His hair is much darker now....and I think he is using some kind of "piece" or something  on his head.  

He is married to a much younger man.....that may be why he is trying so hard to look young

Honored Contributor

I have never heard him say that you can have his skin or eyes if you use his products. So whatever he does to and for himself is his business, not mine.

Honored Contributor

IMO Dimitri is not satisfied with himself and never will be, he needs psychotherapy not plastic surgery. 

Respected Contributor

He's more subdued than he was on Evine, even wearing an all white outfit rather than his colorful jackets. No bargains, in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

Like clockwork, Dimitri appears and the haters come out of the woodwork.  Can y'all just try a little kindness?

Valued Contributor

Would all the mean spirited people who have to personally attack Dimitri...go pick on someone else. It is so hateful. He looks great, his products are great and not one person here can pass judgement on another. If you do not like his products do not watch. NO need for personal attacks. Applaud his heart and hard work.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Demetri is all about reinventing himself.   His hair is much darker now....and I think he is using some kind of "piece" or something  on his head.  

He is married to a much younger man.....that may be why he is trying so hard to look young

The man has had so much plastic surgery and hair transplants something tells me he is unhappy inside. So many people have trouble accepting the aging process. I like Dimitri but am concerned with his obsession with appearances.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Like clockwork, Dimitri appears and the haters come out of the woodwork.  Can y'all just try a little kindness?

AGREE! 

D is on and the haters come  out.

Morgen Schick is on and the haters come out. 

Jennifer Flavin Stallone is  on and the haters come out.

It's the reason I stopped posting threads. It's exhausting and exasperating here at times. 

Honored Contributor

@erichu 

So, what products were you interested in?