Respected Contributor

difference between qvc Tweak-d tsv and last week's hsn tsv?

Hi,

A couple of weeks ago, HSN has a tweak-d tsv that had hair cleanser and scrub.  

New! Tweak'd by Nature Pure Hair Treatment & Scrub 2-piece Set

734-271

and, as you know, today QVC is having a tweak-d tsv which includes a scrub and other hair products.

Honestly this one seems better to me but can anyone explain what the difference is in the two offerings?  and which do you prefer and why?  

Thanks!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: difference between qvc Tweak-d tsv and last week's hsn tsv?

Today's TSV is a shampoo/conditioner set that from what I gather can be used just as you would use your daily or however often you use shampoo and conditioner.  The scrub that comes with it is like a once a week type thing that I would compare to say a clarifying shampoo.  You use it once weekly instead of the shampoo and conditioner.  

The HSN special a few weeks ago had a cleaning treatment and a scrub.  The cleansing treatment can be used in place of shampoo/conditioner/detangler and other things.  You can use it daily if you like or a couple times a week.  It also came with a scrub treatment like today's TSV has.  

They all work well together. I use the shampoo/conditioner for a couple days.  Then I use the cleansing treatment for a day then  I use the shampoo/conditioner again    Once a week I use the scrub.  

If I have this wrong someone can jump in and correct me 😁.  This is what I do and I really like the products or should I say my hair really likes these products. 

Hope this helps you try discern between the products.  

Respected Contributor

thanks @last mango!

very helpful, but I am still somewhat confused!  are the scrubs different?  why use a cleaning treatment instead of shampoo and conditioner?  Like what are the differences?

I actually had ordered the hsn one - in the no scent, haven't tried it yet.  reviews since I purchased are not amazing overall so I was a little hesitant to try.  I feel more comfortable with the qvc one as it's a shampoo and conditioner (with the scrub) - the products seem more familair, and as I said I don't get why I would want to use a cleansing treatment instead of the usual shampoo/conditioner combo.  Wish I had ordered this one sooner - the unscented is no longer available! Smiley Sad  oh well.  

Any additional info. on all these tweak-d products would be very appreciated!!

Esteemed Contributor

@moonandthestars  I believe the scrub is a clarifying treatment for the hair and scalp.  It removes any buildup of products in the hair such as mousse, hair spray, gel, things like that.  I used to use Ojon years ago when Dennis was doing that line.  I liked it and I like the Tweak'd products too.  In between I was a Wen girl and I still use that sometimes also.  I ended up buying the TSV yesterday, I have enough products now for a couple years!   You really can't mess it up, just enjoy it and you'll learn what works best for your hair type.