Valued Contributor

did anyone get their Rodial and try it yet?

Mine just arrived and will try it tonight...
Frequent Contributor

Re: did anyone get their Rodial and try it yet?

I have been using Rodial since the last TTV. I did not get this one because I still had plenty of lip balm, cleanser and oil from their last visit. I did get the superfruit set with the balm, handcream and two glamsticks.I love those glamsticks and these were two colors I did not have. I also ordered two of the glamtox night and bee venom sets. The bee venom leaves skin very soft but I am not sure if I need two of these (plus I still have three glamtox nights from previous orders). So I am on the fence on returning one of those sets. I hope they come back again but after I am through with the easypay from this visit!

I hope you enjoy your purchase. It was a good deal!

Super Contributor

I'm awaiting delivery of some Dragon's Blood Eye Gel and...(I had to go look at the order), Glamoxy Snake Serum Pen and Instaglam Eye Tint. Think they'll arrive today.

I have no idea what possessed me to buy these and I actually forgot I did until I was checking my orders list. I must have done it on the fly and totally spur of the moment.

Since I don't recall watching the presentation I have no idea what to expect, but we'll see how it goes. :-)

And no, I hadn't been slamming down Martinis.

Frequent Contributor

I haven't needed to open any of my new purchases, but I just started using Rodial this April and I'm loving everything I have tried!!! So far, what I've used is: the stemcell super fruit cleanser, oil, and day cream. Dragons' blood cleansing water and toner. Glamtox day and night creams. Super Acids peel and hangover mask.

As an avid Dr.P user who has picked up the majority of his TSV's...... I am skipping this one coming up b/c I'm preferring my new Rodial glow !!!

I'd been using mostly Perricone , with some Kate Somerville ( just exfolikate & dermal quench) + Josie Maran (pure oil & oil cleanser & spf moisturizer) + Eve Lom cleansing balm + M.Asam cleansing milk & toner.

Honored Contributor

I still have not opened the Rodial Neck Cream I got a while ago, using older stash first.