Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch. I've gotten used to shopping discount stores...TJ Max, Marshalls, SteinMart, Nord. Rack, etc. There are great clothes & designer ones, too at better prices. No Q clothes for me...Oh, jewelry, underwear & shoes, too.

Honored Contributor

@PurpleBunny. It's not my responsibility to support her lifestyle. No purchases for me.

Honored Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@DJP wrote:

Does anyone think these prices are a bit high?

Yes. But her lifestyle is expensive to maintain and someone has to pay for it. 

@PurpleBunny - 

Lisa doesn't set the prices; QVC does. 

Respected Contributor

I haven't purchased any clothing from QVC for awhile now simply because their prices are way too high and their shipping time is sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. 

Honored Contributor

If you think the prices are high now, wait and see what happens a little while from now.Woman Wink ...considering what's been happening in the news lately. Imo, prices now might seem like a bargain in the not so distant future.

Honored Contributor

All these high priced clothes will eventually go on clearance w/ free shipping. Always happens because very few want to pay those prices. Today the high in NC in 45. Not wearing spring clothing for awhile. I'll wait.

Valued Contributor

Hi all , yes I think all the clothing brands are way overpriced for what you get. If a person can't go out or does not have shopping near them that is a different story , but I have gone to Macy when they have sales and coupons and I can get  Karen Scott or their house brands  complete pant and top sets for what they sell many tops for

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@DJP wrote:

Does anyone think these prices are a bit high?

Yes. But her lifestyle is expensive to maintain and someone has to pay for it. 

@PurpleBunny - 

Lisa doesn't set the prices; QVC does. 

A.  It was a joke

B.  She (her representatives) negotiates the deal and she gets the profits. A higher price is in her best interest. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@PurpleBunny. It's not my responsibility to support her lifestyle. No purchases for me.

Atta girl. I'm with ya. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor
Don't like anything about her...sad qvc brought her on. I think her clothing is far from tasteful latest fashion. There's been mention on her intented under weight, another reason not to support her. Hope she accepts help