Respected Contributor

cuddlesmama, posted my reveiw of the upcoming LG TSV

[ Edited ]

I posted it in the beauty forum so take a look at it and see what you think.

I like everything but the lip stain in pinot which on me is a very very deep dark almost purple red burgundy and not a nice color on me at all but everything else is fine.

I would prefer matte shadows though since these are shimmery, not glittery or sparkly but have a pretty good shimmer which I normally don't care for and wouldn't purchase but they are light and wearable.

All in all, happy with the kit but won't use the lip stain at all and most likely won't use the shadows very much.

I do like the baked liquid radiance foundation, the INKcredible eye liner gel pencil in brown sugar, nice color and the mascara, all nice.                                                                                                                                                                           

Respected Contributor

Re: cuddlesmama, posted my reveiw of the upcoming LG TSV

@doglover3 wrote:

I posted it in the beauty forum so take a look at it and see what you think.

I like everything but the lip stain in pinot which on me is a very very deep dark almost purple red burgundy and not a nice color on me at all but everything else is fine.

I would prefer matte shadows though since these are shimmery, not glittery or sparkly but have a pretty good shimmer which I normally don't care for and wouldn't purchase but they are light and wearable.

All in all, happy with the kit but won't use the lip stain at all and most likely won't use the shadows very much.

I do like the baked liquid radiance foundation, the INKcredible eye liner gel pencil in brown sugar, nice color and the mascara, all nice.                                                                                                                                                                           

You are so funny, when I saw my name  when I was looking at the new posts I cracked up!!I Thank you so much for posting your review! I won't be buying because of the shimmer eyeshadows I am so over shimmer. I also like the look of matt much better.It's funny that they are all shimmer because in the description it says that  only  the  auburn has shimmer. I am not crazy about the dark lips either. You  have helped me so much! Thanks again.

Respected Contributor

cuddlesmama, I am going to send this kit back(read my review I updated).

I do really like the foundation so will purchase that on AD since it is now at a featured price of $39 something for the first one being you get a brush with it than after 90 days the next shipment will be $33 something since you will only get the foundation itself.

The rest of the kit, eyes are tearing bad today from the shadow since I put all the colors on, way too shimmery for me plus made my eyes tear more than usual. I don't think you would like the shadow palette at all, all shimmery on me, very shimmery, not a nice look on me anyway.

I knew I would never use this lip stain, terrible color. While I did like the mascara when it came time to wash it off, very very hard plus made my lashes very stiff, prefer washable mascara so, won't use this again.

I like the color of the eye liner using it only for the bottom lash line but, doesn't last very long so isn't a good deal either for me.

All in all the foundation is the only thing I can truthfully say I really like so, kit isn't a good deal at all for me after trying it 2 full days.

I will send it back and go on AD just for the foundation by it self.

the kit may be a good deal for some but not for me. I just don't think the shadow and the lip stain go together at all, shadow has very light colors, all shimmer, while the lip stain is such an ugly dark     deep burgundy color which I am sure not everyone can or would wear, not me that's for sure.

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much for updating this post so sweet of you. I really appreciate your honesty it has helped me make up my mind and therefor I won't be buying. I did read your other post also.Thanks so much for taking the time to update.

Respected Contributor

always glad to help and is why I updated. I only really like the foundation now. The eye liner is a nice color and does go on very smooth but it just doens't last.

As for the shadow palette, I don't like shimmer at all plus the second day it really made my eyes tear the whole time till I washed it off.

If I would have kept the kit I would have tossed the lip stain, such an ugly color but, I am sending the kit back unfortunately.