Super Contributor

creasing & cracking!--is it just me?

I see creasing & cracking on the models--is it just me that sees it?--I want 2 order certain items but when I see it on them I can't--maybe its the HD?

Honored Contributor

Re: creasing & cracking!--is it just me?

[ Edited ]

I don't know which line you are referring to but Jamie says this for her IT foundations and yet I see it doing that very thing on my 4K ultra HD tv. So if you see it happening, regardless of what type of tv, then it IS truly happening.

Super Contributor

YES that is the line I am talking about--the models were just on & wow so obvious I think--that is my opinion others might disagree!.................

Respected Contributor

Spoiler

Yes, it is really there. I purchased, as part of a set tsv that included the under eye concealer. I never had under eye issues, until I put the concealer on. It made me look so much older with creases and caking.

The foundation did not cover my age spots or much else. I don't know how they do it on air.

A pet peeve of mine is that no model is shown with a totally unmade up face- how do we know what they have applied, maybe that's why the cracking, so much is used.

I do like the Illuminator and the brushes. For light coverage I love Balance and Brighten.

Esteemed Contributor

The model spokesperson for IT  is so beautiful and NEVER a wrinkle but......

everyone else has them no matter how young they are has creasing.

David has It on for several photo shoots and he looks like a ghost that picture they put on of him on the homepage every Sunday the  profile  shot holding glasses does not even look like the regular person that you see.

All those things have kept me from purchasing the line.

Esteemed Contributor

That's one creepy picture of David.    So agree.................

Super Contributor

I am 63 and everything makes me crease and crack and really shows pores. I have tried them all and results pretty much the same darn it!!

Respected Contributor

I see that on a lot of the makeup demonstrations.  How large is your TV?  Mine is an old one, and not large, but on a large TV, you'll see things that you'd only see with a magnifying mirror.  

As for IT, I use the Bye Bye Undereye, and the Celebration foundation without creasing or cracking.  I use a lighter hand, I guess.  (I'm 62)

Honored Contributor

@danedylan wrote:

I see creasing & cracking on the models--is it just me that sees it?--I want 2 order certain items but when I see it on them I can't--maybe its the HD?

@danedylan

Sorry, but I'm not clear what you mean .... just what is "creasing & cracking" on the models?   

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@danedylan wrote:

@danedylan

Sorry, but I'm not clear what you mean .... just what is "creasing & cracking" on the models?   

@Tinkrbl44, have you ever seen a woman who you think maybe has too much foundation on? Usually what you see it that it emphasizes exactly what she wanted to downplay. It settled in her wrinkles and fine lines.

I think that it is often a matter of using a heavy hand. I think they probably use way too much on air.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland