Regular Contributor

cool sculpting for double chin??

Hello QVC beauties!

I am thinking of having cool sculpting done on my ever sagging double chin!

Anyone have experience with this? Results pos or neg?

They say go to a "reputable" place, but how do i know who is "reputable" since the internet can trump up anything to sound great or awful??

Honored Contributor

Re: cool sculpting for double chin??

I have not had this done but I have heard they have injectables to dissolve the fat under the chin.These are interesting to me because no surgery.

Valued Contributor

But if you think about it, is it really fat thats the problem, could just be poor muscle tone and then you might be doing more harm than good.

Honored Contributor

I worry about what happens if you should happen to gain a few pounds...........it always "shows" in my face.    Would you have to have your "procedure" redone?

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Get a refferal for a plastic surgeon from your derm or primary care physcian, making sure they are licensed. Talk to a PS not a beauty board since a PSis the expert.

Many procedures arent 1 x deals-you have to 'upkeep' every 5-10 years, get literature from the PS and do some research.

I have had 2 procedures done and am very happy I spent the money and time to do so.

Honored Contributor

My own adorable turkey wattle is hollow, so if there's no fat to remove, it obviously wouldn't work for me.

Mine just flaps back and forth in the breeze. I've thought of snipping it off with manicure scissors, but I've had second thoughts about it.

QVC Customer Care