Trusted Contributor

i used philosophys hiaj for about 2 yrs. i didnt feel like it was really doing anything for me, so i switched back to cliniques moisturizing lotion, i did use it like 6 yrs a go, and i love it..  i'm still staying with my purity cleanser but who knows, after i'm done with my pump of it, i got the huge one, it will last me like 2 months, i may go back to clinique, has anyone ever just got tired of something after awhile, i just feel like my skin hasn't changed at all.. and with the clinique dramitically different moisturizing lotion my face feels smoother....

Respected Contributor

I still love and use Clinique's DDML.  

I am 69 and add serums or sunscreen but for simplicity and non-irritation, it works best for me, and I love the no scent.  

If eye creams bother me, I can always rely on DDML as it does not bother my eyes or skin around them at all.  

Great stuff, no big additives or anti-aging, but many times those are the very things irritating my skin or giving me a headache.

Respected Contributor

I've never cared for the Dramatically Different Moisturizer.  I do love the Moisture Surge though and use that as my moisturizer.

Honored Contributor

Re: cliniques moistirizer

[ Edited ]

@bonnie f  I understand how you would get tired of something and just want to experiment.  I've done that myself.  Heck, I'm still doing it with foundations!  LOL  I gave Philosophy products a good, long try and they made matters worse for me.  I'll never go back to them.  I can't answer from personal experience about Clinique, but a lot of people like the line.  My mom used it for years.  She probably began when I was in my late teens/early 20's and stuck with it the rest of her life.  The only other skincare I remember her using was the pink Oil of Olay lotion when I was a little girl.  From Clinique, she used a 3-step system - a bar type cleanser, a toner type thing, and a yellow moisturizer.  

Esteemed Contributor

From my experience, it sometimes helps to visit a Sephora store, if you have one nearby.  I think they do listen to your issues and can offer some good suggestions.  I am also am very upfront about my price range, and I have found they will always offer me a few samples to take home to try.  

Respected Contributor

Re: cliniques moistirizer

[ Edited ]

I have switched and changed around from time to time but I always come home to Clinique.  I use their Redness Solution and DDML and they do wonderful things for my skin.  They are simple, basic moisturizers that keep my skin hydrated.  I absolutely love their All About Eyes Rich.  I use When Hope is Not Enough facial firming serum  I too use Purity for a cleanser.  I love Clinique's Liquid Facial Soap but they never offer it in anything larger that a six ounce bottle for about $17.00.  I have never had a negative reaction to any Clinique product I have used.  The others....not so much.

ETA on 1/25/2016:  I purchased the new Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream!  It comes in a jar and is so much better than the lotion formula.  Rich and thick and my dry skin loves it.  Highly recommend.

Respected Contributor

I LOVE the Red Solutions from Clinique..It saved my bout with Rosacea, and I continue to use the face cream...Also a fan of the moisture rich eye cream...Smiley Happy

Contributor

I quite fancy clinique's Moisture Surge, it works great on skin.

Valued Contributor

I"Ve always loved the moisture lotion. Still trying to use a couple of Perricone products and the ddml is a good one to use over treatment serums.