Respected Contributor

I have found that the "Pure Grace" body cream has staying power.

Honored Contributor

Eau de Merveillie by Hermes.  Neiman Marcus carries it.  It isn't cheap, but I smelled it there a number of years ago and to this day I have never smelled anything like it.  I have this original version.  

It is like an old style perfume and does last, but isn't loud like many of them.  It has a very unique smell!  I LOVE it.  

Maybe call a store and they might send you a sample?  I'm sure you can find it other places too.  It is described as woody and amber but it still has that fresh "sprakle" to it.  To me at least!  LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@goodmom wrote:

Clean Ultimate is my go to. I also like Pure Grace, but it does not last on me.

These 2 smell very much the same to me. I also like Eliz Arden Green Tea, very light and fresh.

@Shelbelle- I used to wear that all the time. I also used to shpritz my granddaughter with it because she told me how pretty I smelled. And it was CHEAP! I also liked the Green Tea by that couple (the son and the mother who was some kind of royalty and who's name I can't remember) and had really nice fragrances. I really liked the Green Tea and some almond fragrance I used to get in hand cream. Very good products!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

@ame1027 wrote:

I am looking for some recommendations for a perfume. I like clean, fresh scents.  Nothing powerdery or heavy. I tried some samples from Pittsburg Street Soapworks and while they smell good nothing seems to have any staying power. But her price points are great. Has anyone tried Verde by Nest? I was intrigued by the notes listed in that...any suggestions? 

@ame1027

I have tried Verde by Nest.  I am terrible describing scents but for an eau de parfum it is definitely on fresh end of the spectrum. But I find that I tire of the fragrance pretty quickly so I rarely wear it.  I have found Verde and Citrine to be the two lightest, freshest scents in the Nest line. You can test them all at Sephora.

Someone else mentioned the 'Clean' line.  I have a tube of Clean Rain lotion that I enjoy from time to time.

But truth be told, I am an Amazing Grace girl. In the summer I mix AG with Bobbi Brown's 'Beach'.  Everything else I try smells too strong to me and usually drives me a little crazy over the course of the day.

Frequent Contributor

As a previous poster said, Clean Ultimate is my favorite of the fragrances by Clean. 

Frequent Contributor

Also, if you go to cbihateperfume.com and click on Shop, they have a fragrance #101 called "At the beach 1966" and it is a very clean fresh fragrance. I love it.