Contributor

I am looking for some recommendations for a perfume. I like clean, fresh scents.  Nothing powerdery or heavy. I tried some samples from Pittsburg Street Soapworks and while they smell good nothing seems to have any staying power. But her price points are great. Has anyone tried Verde by Nest? I was intrigued by the notes listed in that...any suggestions? 

Contributor

I would highly  recommend Pure Grace from Philosophy.  Of course this is my personal opinion but it's the cleanest scent I've ever tried.  It comes in lotions..perfume sprays and which I love their spray mist.  It's not heavy not florally. Just sheer heaven.  Especially if you are scentivive to heavy scents. If you haven't tried it already I would say "try it".

Occasional Contributor

Clean Ultimate is my go to. I also like Pure Grace, but it does not last on me.

Honored Contributor

@goodmom wrote:

Clean Ultimate is my go to. I also like Pure Grace, but it does not last on me.

These 2 smell very much the same to me. I also like Eliz Arden Green Tea, very light and fresh.

Contributor

Cashmere by Donna Karan. Never get tired of it and I get tons of compliments 😏

Honored Contributor

Pure Grace

Respected Contributor

I have found that none of the Philosophy scents have any staying power. I did use the shower gel, lotion and body spritz. Was my favorite. Miss it.

Respected Contributor

Your question about finding a clean scent came as such a coincidence!

Just yesterday, I got a lovely whiff of a clean, fresh scent on a coworker. It was wonderful!

Oddly enough, when I asked her what she was wearing, she said "Clean", which she'd recently bought at Ulta.

Unfortunately, they have a few 'Clean Reserve' scents, so I'm not sure which one she's purchased.

I'll have to ask further...

Here:

CLEAN

Muddling through...
Trusted Contributor

I love Pure Grace but it does not have the staying power that it used to.  Recently I discovered Elizabeth Arden's White Tea.  It is light and clean.  I always receive compliments when I wear it.  

Contributor

I will check them out, thank you for the suggestions. Can't wait to get to ulta!