Super Contributor

Re: ck one mascara, 800 black...Calvin Klein, Ulta's free Birthday gift for this year...

Thanks for the reminder deja vu...

Honored Contributor

Re: ck one mascara, 800 black...Calvin Klein, Ulta's free Birthday gift for this year...

On 7/8/2014 deja vu said:
On 7/8/2014 NickNack said:

This is my birthday month, and I just placed an order with Ulta. Will they send me my birthday gift, or do I need to go by the store and pick it up?

I got my email on the day of my birthday, which was the 3rd. It is a coupon you have to print out at home, and it is only good in the store.

If you want the free gift from Ulta they make you work for it....ha-ha.

I have my card from Sephora that I have not used yet either, but at least you can use it in store and online !!

I can't remember if I got one from Ulta last yr or not, if I did I did not use it.

Thanks all.....I'll give it a try when I've got some play time !

You can also take in your phone with the e-mail and show them the coupon and they will scan it in the store...that is what I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Trusted Contributor

Also, make sure your birthday is in Ulta's system.

Paws and enjoy life.
Super Contributor

On 7/8/2014 deja vu said:

I can't remember if I got one from Ulta last yr or not, if I did I did not use it.

Last year, it was some spa thing at the Brow Bar. I don't use their salon services.