Trusted Contributor

ck one mascara, 800 black...Calvin Klein, Ulta's free Birthday gift for this year...

Has anyone here tried this mascara ?

Just picked mine up today, and reading that it has a brush that expands and contracts for multi-looks.

Thanks if you have any info about it !

deja vu

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Super Contributor

Re: ck one mascara, 800 black...Calvin Klein, Ulta's free Birthday gift for this year...

I picked it up in my birthday month, but I haven't opened it yet.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ck one mascara, 800 black...Calvin Klein, Ulta's free Birthday gift for this year...

I didn't like it and went back to Jordana.

Hopefully it will work for you.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't know Ulta gave out birthday presents like Sephora!!!

Contributor

I. Really like it but it is hard to get off.

Honored Contributor

On 7/7/2014 ennui1 said:

I picked it up in my birthday month, but I haven't opened it yet.

Same here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

This is my birthday month, and I just placed an order with Ulta. Will they send me my birthday gift, or do I need to go by the store and pick it up?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

On 7/8/2014 NickNack said:

This is my birthday month, and I just placed an order with Ulta. Will they send me my birthday gift, or do I need to go by the store and pick it up?

I got my email on the day of my birthday, which was the 3rd. It is a coupon you have to print out at home, and it is only good in the store.

If you want the free gift from Ulta they make you work for it....ha-ha.

I have my card from Sephora that I have not used yet either, but at least you can use it in store and online !!

I can't remember if I got one from Ulta last yr or not, if I did I did not use it.

Thanks all.....I'll give it a try when I've got some play time !

Honored Contributor

On 7/8/2014 deja vu said:

I got my email on the day of my birthday, which was the 3rd. It is a coupon you have to print out at home, and it is only good in the store.

Thanks Deja Vu!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

On 7/8/2014 deja vu said:

Thanks Deja Vu!

I don't know why they don't do everyone ? But couple yrs ago I really wanted the one from Sephora and went to 2 stores and tried online.

I still couldn't get it....so I finally contacted their CS the next month and asked them what was up because they were still showing the B-day gift as available on the website. They sent me one in the mail.

It is a full size mascara, so might be worth it to contact the CS, to see what their standard policy is ?

Happy Birthday ~ to another July beauty girl !! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}