Honored Contributor
On 7/9/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 7/9/2014 jaxs mom said:

Assuming nothing is backordered I've usually gotten my stuff within a couple days, and I'm in Texas.

from order date to shipping time, the whole process only took two days from California to Texas??

The last thing I ordered from the studio was a Wen gallon on the black Friday sale. It shipped out on Monday. I remember being amazed at how fast it was delivered. My order before that, I placed on a Saturday and it also shipped on Monday.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor
I ordered one time, and the order took about a week to arrive from CA to me in TX.
Super Contributor

I am in Florida and the last time I ordered from the studio it took over a week to get to me.

Respected Contributor

They are not as quick as QVC but you'll get it, they are reliable. I've ordered from them a lot of times and sometimes it takes three to four days before it says shipped. That's okay. They put a tracking number in your account with the order you placed and just click on it and it will show you where it's at and the next time an event will happen with it. They're really nice. I've emailed them lots of times with questions and they always answer.

Valued Contributor
On 7/9/2014 HappyDaze said:

Assuming nothing is backordered I've usually gotten my stuff within a couple days, and I'm in Texas.

from order date to shipping time, the whole process only took two days from California to Texas??

The last thing I ordered from the studio was a Wen gallon on the black Friday sale. It shipped out on Monday. I remember being amazed at how fast it was delivered. My order before that, I placed on a Saturday and it also shipped on Monday.

Ooooh, that sounds like I could get in a lot of trouble with this. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Super Contributor

Anyone else find the site hard to navigate? I'm not a fan of the way it's set up, that has discouraged me from buying anything so far. I wish it were updated and made easier for browsing and shopping!

Honored Contributor

It's pretty easy to me.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

If I knew exactly what I was going for it would be okay, but I like to browse, and I wish it were set up differently. Like maybe by scent, instead of by CC, Styling, etc.

Honored Contributor
On 7/9/2014 ginabfly said:

Anyone else find the site hard to navigate? I'm not a fan of the way it's set up, that has discouraged me from buying anything so far. I wish it were updated and made easier for browsing and shopping!

I really don't like it at all in terms of navigation. It hasn't discouraged me from buying but it has frustrated me many of times, lol!

Super Contributor

Well I just jumped back on the Wen boat a few weeks ago, I'm sure I'll find something to buy through that website soon enough! Do they offer free shipping after spending a certain amount, or anything like that?