Contributor

anyone else noticed that Chaz Dean always shows his models without styled hair with shampoo and then with pro styled hair afterwards? I think he should show them both styled or both unstyled to show FAIR results of his product. to me this is like false advertising .

Frequent Contributor

AGREED !!!

Honored Contributor

His whole schtick is fake.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

I'm not interested in WEN, but no matter who you are, your hair cannot possibly look that bad unless you've worked at it after a shampoo. I also resent the way every hair product vendor pushes all their "styled" hair forward, leaving nothing in back, and making it appear that the hair is now extremely full and bouncy. If they let the hair fall naturally it wouldn't look half as good. Just MHO.

Respected Contributor

I can get my dog groomed by a professional three times for that $60.00 gallon price.

Frequent Contributor

all of the lines do that it seems, they show people with unstyled hair and no make up then all styled and made up. Same with the foundations, people have no make up then a face full of make up with blush, eye shadow etc and the vendors are saying they only have on the foundation.

Super Contributor

Plus they all have GORGEOUS hair. I wish he would show one model that's follicle challenged!

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/2/2014 Dublingrl said:

Plus they all have GORGEOUS hair. I wish he would show one model that's follicle challenged!

I agree. Also, he shows all the models with long, nice hair. The short hair girls have curly textured hair. Where are all the models with short, thin, fine hair showing the before and the great volume after?

Respected Contributor
On 9/2/2014 Perkup said:

I'm not interested in WEN, but no matter who you are, your hair cannot possibly look that bad unless you've worked at it after a shampoo. I also resent the way every hair product vendor pushes all their "styled" hair forward, leaving nothing in back, and making it appear that the hair is now extremely full and bouncy. If they let the hair fall naturally it wouldn't look half as good. Just MHO.

I mostly agree.

How often do you see women with hair that bad or worse in the before shot? Maybe 1 person in 5,000! You almost have to force it to look that bad lol But I think every hair care line glamorizes their product so I can not point a finger at chaz.

From the age of 18-38 I abused my hair extremely with crimping irons...etc and using cheap cr*p shampoo and my hair never looked as bad as his before shots lol

Chaz seems like a nice man otherwise But I simply can not stand his cleansing conditioners. I do admit I really like his oils and mousse but thats about it.

I remember when one of his models left him to model for another QVC shampoo i think it was Alterna? (not sure of spelling) and boy the sh*t hit the fan in the wen forums. That girl was ripped to shreds for leaving wen.

Super Contributor

I was watching this weekend because I was toying with ordering some Wen. Anyway, Sorry to be negative, but some of the claims that Chaz was making were pretty out there. Like 613 getting rid of brown spots. And he kept saying "Its not a claim, its not a claim." then he would make another claim.

Was anyone else skeptical about the claims of "no highlights" I felt like I could see them right there. We don't get color stripes in nature. (unless gray counts)