Frequent Contributor
On 1/18/2015 haleypie said:

Yep, I bought it. I will get it in a few days. I called a couple of days ago to ask about sizes. I spoke to a woman who was clearly from the US in the deep south, and she was very helpful. I asked her about the sizes of the products between the full size option and the "introductory" sizes. The full sizes are basically what you would expect - 1 oz in the foundation, about 1/3 oz in the concealer, etc. The "intro" sizes were about half sized, but at a single payment rather than 3 payments of the quoted price. I would encourage everyone to CALL and talk to a CS rep as you're making your decision.

I was thinking I would call too just to be SURE & was looking into the intro sizes the smaller ones & looked like a 1 time payment Smiley Happy just wanted to fully make sure thank you for the info Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor
On 1/18/2015 olewoman said:

my daughter works for guthy renker they have been swamped on the IT offer,she says the larger one is the buy.some people give guthy a bad name but I can tell you that company is very busy and a lot of customers have been buying from guthy for years.I have heard my daughter cancel orders every day customers have no trouble canceling.Alot of people do not read the fine print which its not really fine print its big enough to see its,just some people want something for nothing.Guthy is an American company with American employees.I will support American all the way.sorry for the typing in a hurry.

Being an American company doesn't necessarily mean that they don't engage in shady business practices. We're hardly immune from such stuff and worse here in the U.S.

I wouldn't ever buy from GR when I can get products elsewhere without even worrying about fine print or future payments that are not announced up front but are sneaked in at the bottom of the page.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor
Everything I have seen about the auto delivery is at the top under the price, big enough for anyone to read if they choose to read. Some people want something for nothing.
Honored Contributor
On 1/19/2015 olewoman said: Everything I have seen about the auto delivery is at the top under the price, big enough for anyone to read if they choose to read. Some people want something for nothing.

First of all, if you're replying to my post, I'm not even interested in the products. So I have no idea why you keep repeating yourself about people wanting something for nothing.

Second of all, please help these old eyes of mine that cannot seem to find the information about the auto delivery at the top of the page. It's way down at the bottom of the page. That's where you find out that you'll be getting and paying for another whole set in a month and then every three months after that (who in the world would want that?)

GR IT Cosmetics website

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland