Valued Contributor

thinking about buying this item, but read the reviews and noticed a lot of people say the brush falls apart because of a screw falling off? has this happened to you? does this have a warrenty after 30 days?

Respected Contributor

I love the Perfecter-started with the original and changed to the newest when it debuted. I have been using the Chi and I think it's better. It has an air director so you can build volume, but I love that brush with the retractable bristles: I just have never done well with round brushes-some tangle or another always happens. 

With the Chi, if that happens, you simply retract the bristles. It also has a variable heat setting so that you set a curl on high and blast cool air to set the curl.  You can use the Chi on wet or dry hair as well.

Poodlepet2

Valued Contributor

Re: calista style dryer

[ Edited ]

I bought this calista dryer when it was a TSV and I"m not super impressed.  Can't speak to the quality because I've only used it once so far.  I am a huge perfecter fan and have always rough dried my hair, then quickly used perfecter all over to smooth and curl under.  I had hoped the style dryer would make it just one step but it actually takes a lot longer.  I have shoulder length hair.  I think if you have a bob or shorter it would be good, but I had to take such care not to get it tangled...