Trusted Contributor

I also use Skinn's hylighten every day for puffiness - that is the baine of my existence.  I can live with a few spots, a pimple every once in a while, a few wrinkles - all normal aging, but the puffiness and bags are just awful.  I saw a difference in about 3 months BUT that is not the only product I use.  I still need an eye cream for moisture.  I find if I don't use anything heavy I will have less puffiness and I stay away from salty food.

A product I can also highly recommend, but is hard to find at a decent price, is Michael Marcus Real Eyes and Anti-Pouf.  It works.  I have also heard that 100 percent pure has a fantastic eye cream that is supposed to work on puffiness.  I haven't tried that one yet since I'm happy with Skinn's Hylighten and the Anti-Pouf in the a.m. and the Real Eyes cream at night.

Good Luck ... 

Honored Contributor

I have the puffy eye bags too; have all my life. I'm 62 now and still have yet to find a topical that de puffs. Am allergic to caffiene so that won't do. Anyway--have really enjoyed this thread and hope all of you will come back to report about the results you see. Wish I had a cream to throw out there out of the many i have and have tried. I do like the brand First Aid for the eyes as it is used all around the eye. That seems to moisturize nicely but not lessen the bags.

Esteemed Contributor

I've had this problem for most of my life but finally have a few products that give me results.  I'll alternate them depending on how bad my allergies are and what season it is.

First Aid Beauty under eye therapy cream. (works great to reduce the puffiness and brighten the under eye area--some days, I don't even need to put on concealer)

Dr. Denese MD33 Eye cream --night

Dr. Denes eye fixer upper for top and bottom.  --so soothing on that area. -night

(I just started with the MD33 because it's new.  The results are even better but the eye fixxer upper for the bottom is a gel and is very soothing at nightime on bad allergy days.)

I am in the 50++ and holding range and these work for me. Hope you have the same luck.