Regular Contributor
can someone who gets the Birchbox samples tell me what all was included in one of your shipments. I am thinking about subscribing to it, but not quite sure
Respected Contributor

I cancelled, but of you Google Birchbox spoilers and the month, you can see the different ones people got.

Super Contributor

There are several different boxes that get sent out each month and there's no way of knowing which one you'll get. I cancelled because I didn't't think it was worth the $10. I kept getting hair ties and stationery

Super Contributor

For $10, Ipsy is much much much better. For the best information, do a search on YouTube for Birchbox Unboxing and then do an Ipsy Unboxing. You can sort by Upload Date to see the most recent ones. It's the best way to compare.

There's sisters channel, Eleventh Gorgeous is their channel name, and they do a battle of the boxes each month of Ipsy and Birchbox. That might be very helpful.

Although you fill out a profile for each site, I have noticed there is very little difference, maybe one product or a color. I've subscribed to both for over two years and finally canceled Birchbox more on principle than price. Ipsy does so much better a job for $10 so why can't Birchbox?

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Regular Contributor
Thanks
Regular Contributor

I was getting it for about six months but just recently cancelled. I ended up with too many ""little bottles"" all over the place and didn't care for most of the products.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for this! I've done the Klutch Klub boxes and liked them. I put in for a Birchbox and did get the Ipsy box. I can't wait!

Contributor

Over a year of Birchbox and very little that I really like.

This month- a mini granola bar, light blue nail polish, no-name smokey eye liner pencil, tiny Super Good sunscreen sample and pre-blow hair spray.

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much! I watched last month's unboxing comparison. What a difference for the money and quality products! I'll stick with Ipsy!