Contributor

have been using PTR FirmX for eyes. I am experiencing limited success. There seem to be a lot of products out there that do the same thing. What product works best for you. I know surgery is the only answer... but not always and not forever and some us are not good candidates for this type of surgery. Gimmee feedback.

Trusted Contributor

Marula oil works really well for me. I read about it here sometime back (a poster claiming it helped her bags/puffies) and figured why not try it and boy, it really works. Have no reasoning why other than maybe some of the antioxidants. I also have good luck with any kind of microcurrent device. Michael Todd sells one on his site (often on Groupon or Living Social too for a lot less) and it is a small gadget but it gets the job done. Nice benefit of that little gadget is that it also increases the absorption of anything you use, product wise.

I have a Nutritone from Isomers which was the first micro-current gadget that made me aware of how well they work on under eye issues.

Honored Contributor

DHC caffeine eye off shade it is a brightener wand... goes on light and it's fast!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor
Like you said a lot of products claim to help but none really do. I know I am always less puffy when I eat less salt. A friend recently told me that she used a technique by gossmqkeupartist (on YouTube) and she looks great. Just apply a tiny bit of light concealer to the shadows. Temporary fix, of cours, but everything other than surgery would be anyway.
Honored Contributor

I was born with puffy under-eyes so I'm always looking for a fix but the only true fix is with a surgeons knife, I'm afraid, and I'm not going there. I try to minimize that area with a shade darker of concealer and just on top not under or around the puffiness. Dark makes things recede, light enhances things. Caffeine in eye products makes my eyeballs hurt--weird!!!

Respected Contributor

I would not be without the Genie Instant line smoother from here on Q. People love or hate this product but it sure works great for me. I keep testing it by putting it on one eye then asking DH which eye looks better. EVERY time he has said the Genie eye! With this product less is more so use just a tiny bit.

Trusted Contributor

I've had some success with Isomers R Pure For Eyes. I'm almost out and my bottle is old so it hasn't been as effective for me recently. It can also be bought at ShopHQ. Runs around $35. Isomer's has a kit called Discovery Kit II that has a small size R Pur Eyes for $55 if anyone is interested. It includes 5 items. Only available on Isomers website, Isomers dot ca. Here's the description of R Pur for eyes:

What is it?

Targeted serum for the entire eye contour. For temperamental and mature skin.

Intensive - yet super lightweight. Boasting germinating soy, soy isoflavones, genistein and technological extracts to help transform the visible eye contour. For a tighter, brighter and younger-looking eye contour.

Who is it for?

Those with chronic under eye puffiness that is caused by a shift of the fat pad below the eye.

Why is it unique/different?

Formula targets entire eye contour and fat pads under the eye area

• Broad spectrum formula for the entire eye contour
  • Dark Circle
  • Fine Wrinkles
  • Eyelid Flaccidity
  • Puffiness
  • Lower Eyelid Fat Pads
  • Anti oxidant protection for brighter looking skin
  • Uses soy DNA to replenish mature skin.
  • Hydrating to sooth, dry, dehydrated and delicate skin sensitivity
  • Fragrance free, paraben free

Contains:

Pure extracts from Soy: Germinating Soy, Soy Isoflavones and Genistein, Phosphatidylcholine, Soy Symbiozomes

• Targets mature, temperamental, skin ages 45 and up
  • Dramatically helps reduce the look of visible skin damage
  • Improvement in skin lipid content: (supports ceramides)
  • Improvement in skin elasticity
  • Improvement in skin hydration
  • Decrease in skin roughness
  • Decrease in skin ruddiness
  • Wrinkle Smoothing
  • Anti oxidant protection – helps brighten the skin and even out color

Bio peptide CL™: Palmitoyl Oligopeptide

• Targets many aspects of skin wrinkles
  • Reduces visible wrinkle length and depth
  • Smooths skin surface
  • Alternative to Vitamin A without harmful side effects.
  • Firms the skin
  • Positive stimulant to the skin surface

Soy Sterols

Targets Skin Appearance:
  • Improvement in skin elasticity
  • Improvement in skin hydration
  • Decrease in skin roughness
  • Wrinkle Smoothing
  • Improvement in skin lipid content

Targets Collagen Renewal

• Formulation contains fibroblast messenger peptide to target collagen renewal

Haloxyl™

Helps reduce the look of dark circles to even out skin tone

EyeResolution™

Anti eye bag ingredients to help smooth out under eye contours

BioSkinup™ Contour

Targets dark circles and smooth out puffiness

Dedicated delivery system – “transdermal Q”

• Aids in penetration and product performance
  • Better skin care for younger looking skin

Liquid Crystal Olive Base

• Enhanced moisturizer and delivery system
  • Lamellar gel short and long term hydration
  • “Once a day application”
  • Keeps skin moist longer, excellent for dry skin
QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Honored Contributor

Check out Mad Hippie Eye Cream. Lots of good ingredients in this product. If you decide to try it, shop around online for the best price (Vitacost, iHerb, Amazon, eBay). Skinn Eye Stem Rejen is good, too.

Trusted Contributor

I asked my friend to send me the link to the video. Here is the tutorial to get rid of the look of under-eye bags.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or6OX2kGM98

click

and another one of his

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmvcI3q53_0

click

Regular Contributor

I have used at least 3 bottles of the Skinn Eye Stem Rejen (they came in kits- I did not keep ordering).... it does nothing for my puffy under eye bags. The delicate skin does not even feel moisturized. But then I had not found a product for years that has done anything for this problem.