Super Contributor

hsn is showing the bounty box for 70.00.  how is the scent.  didn't purchase when it was a tsv. maybe tonite.

Honored Contributor

@monks @I have fresh air and I like it...very light scent that I’d say is fresh.

Honored Contributor

@monks wrote:

hsn is showing the bounty box for 70.00.  how is the scent.  didn't purchase when it was a tsv. maybe tonite.

I ordered it and sent it right back.  It had no scent at all.  I'm moving on from Beekman.

Honored Contributor

@monks- I assume you mean the Morning Mist box?  I ordered the TSV (the A/D).  I just put some of the handcream on.

I'd say it's a light floral; not overpowering.  I find I like it more than the Arcadia box that I got, but I prefer the scents to be on the lighter side so they don't clash with anything else I'm wearing.

Initially, I could smell the lily of the valley, but after some minutes it's more of the jasmine or magnolia.

I like it, but everyone's taste is different.  The box, however, and the artwork on the items is beautiful.  I'll hate to throw the handcream tube out when it's empty.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: beekman bounty box

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@monks wrote:

I ordered it and sent it right back.  It had no scent at all.  I'm moving on from Beekman.

@JeanLouiseFinch  @monks  I prefer their unscented ANYTHNG! I'm not sure the bounty box even comes in Pure though. The Beekman company told me there are extra nourishing ingredients used in the Pure products since there's room in the formula when essential oils aren't used.

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@monks wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  @monks  I prefer their unscented ANYTHNG! I'm not sure the bounty box even comes in Pure though. The Beekman company told me there are extra nourishing ingredients used in the Pure products since there's room in the formula when essential oils aren't used.

@Ibby114  I like the scents.  I consider it part of the experience.  The BB I received was clearly a dud.