Valued Contributor

anyone ever try these all natural beauty products?

Respected Contributor

@tockerman wrote:

anyone ever try these all natural beauty products?

@tockermanWhat brands are you asking about?

Frequent Contributor

Beautycounter is an actual brand that's sold via multi leel marketing like Mary Kay or Rodan and Fileds. BC is on the higher end pricewise (a lipstick is $30). I have a Facebook freiend who sells it (wife of a friend of my husband's) and she is constantly posting about their products and specials. Add a dot com to the end of their name to see their site.I have not tried it.

Frequent Contributor

Beautycounter is an actual brand that's sold via multi level marketing like Mary Kay or Rodan and Fileds. BC is on the higher end pricewise (a lipstick is $30). I have a Facebook freiend who sells it (wife of a friend of my husband's) and she is constantly posting about their products and specials. Add a dot com to the end of their name to see their site.I have not tried it.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, I’ve tried Beauty Counter products. I have a good friend that sells it. Questions?

Valued Contributor

looking for reviews on these products someone I know is selling them? found some and some say customer service is not that good. Just looking for others that might of used them.

Honored Contributor

@tockerman

The Beauty Counter hair conditioner in the “baby” formula has given me back “my hair.”

My hair was frizzy and totally gray (under the color). When I would see pictures of myself I was so very unhappy.

DD uses it for our DGD who has the most GORGEOUS head of hair... see photo:

GRANDDAUGHTER’S HAIR (4 years old)

C435A49D-8571-4756-8E45-5F18A652FF9F.jpeg

My my hair does not look like this haha lol but it seems to be growing back and the texture looks so much better!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

thanks your hair looks lovely.