Honored Contributor

Re: bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Reviews & Color Match

@lgfan wrote:

I have used the tinted moisturizer and l do like how it looks.  I use the bare minerals powder foundation in the medium beige shade.  My shade in the tinted moisturizer is "natural".

@lgfan - thank you!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Love it!  I found the colors look lighter on their site than they really are.  I have dry skin and love the feel and look of it.

@brandiwine - thank you!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@kathie66 wrote:

@Chi-town girl I love this, it's been my go-to for a while now. I use the shade Natural. I have a medium skin tone that is neutral. This works for me in the winter and summer. I apply with a wet beauty blender. Hope this helps!

@kathie66 - thank you!

Respected Contributor

I got a small size and have been using this and think for dry skin or even normal it would be good.   I am light to light medium and have been using Bamboo.  I could go a little darker.  For oily skin like mine I would not recommend. It has a glow and even glows through setting powder.  Add my oil and it is not good.

Super Contributor

I actually really like this product. I'm dry in spots and oily in the t-zone. I don't find it to be glowy or shiny at all on me.

I'm typically in the fair to light color range and either vanilla and/or birch work best for me. I love the brush to apply, too. This is a good price since it includes the brush. 

Honored Contributor

That was a popular TDO - most colors sold out!

I ordered the Wheat color, and my order is in process. Appreciate everyone's comments about the shades, wearability and application. Hope that all of us newbies love it. I think it will be a nice alternative for me for weekends and the Summer season 

Esteemed Contributor

IT IS A GREAT PRODUCT CHI.  I HAVE IT IN THE CASHEW.

THINK YOU WILL LOVE IT!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

IT IS A GREAT PRODUCT CHI.  I HAVE IT IN THE CASHEW.

THINK YOU WILL LOVE IT!

Thank you @weezer111  - I like to use "lighter" products - tinted moisturizer or BB during the warmer seasons 

I LOVE Trish McEvoy Beauty Balm, but it's pricey and hasn't been offered at HSN in awhile. 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl I worked all day yesterday, so I just saw your post. I really like this product and bought a two-pack when it was on sale. I use Bamboo, and it matches my skin tone well. It's light coverage, so I'll use bareminerals foundation over it if I want more coverage, like using it as a primer and SPF. When I don't work, I'll use it on its own since it has SPF and can even out my skin a bit. This product is a lot of people's HG, so I hope you like it!

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl I worked all day yesterday, so I just saw your post. I really like this product and bought a two-pack when it was on sale. I use Bamboo, and it matches my skin tone well. It's light coverage, so I'll use bareminerals foundation over it if I want more coverage, like using it as a primer and SPF. When I don't work, I'll use it on its own since it has SPF and can even out my skin a bit. This product is a lot of people's HG, so I hope you like it!

@pinkmochi - thank you! I would have preferred a 2 pack instead of the brush - I have a fab brush collection. Will try your suggestions to use as a primer especially given the inclusion of spf!!!