Honored Contributor

Re: anyone use/like the nuface today's special?

@catlover wrote:

anyone like this device?

they do give you 3 months to try it and love it............

I just posted this on another Nuface thread about the mini model and the older model. Hope it is helpful.

I have seen where they say the results were achieved with the Trinity NuFace model, which comes with attachments. Makes you wonder why they are showing you results with a different model. But I think the only difference in the model is that the Trinity has attachments that can zero in on specific areas, like your orbital section.

I got the NuFace Mini early this year and I get many good comments on the tone in my face. Although it says to use it five times a week, I use it every evening, with an evening here and there where I forget, am too tired and want to get to bed, or just don't want to. Also, I use it five minutes on the forehead and five minutes on each cheek area. So 15 minutes every day may have something to do with the very good results. 

Quite frankly, it would probably be better to use first thing in the morning and you leave the house with a newly toned face. Doing it in the evening before I go to bed means I probably schrunch up my face when I roll over on my side. I try to stay on my back as much as possible during the night.

New Contributor

I use the mini nuface and love the ease and results. 

I had the Trinity with LED light therapy attachment and got too distracted using the light more than the toning. 

Compared to Trinity the Mini fits my hand great and I too use it with no mirror while watching TV. The trinity costs more and can "house" the light attachment and the lip and eye one.  Sometimes there are separate costs for attachments depending on the package you buy.

I can't say my results are DRAMATIC but I look better, softer, and less saggy.  Overall when I look in  the mirror instead of seeing sag and prominant forehead lines I see big blue eyes!

The forehead lines don't hit me in the face but are still there.  The sagging is marginally better.

Like anything the time committment has to be there or it will not work.  I prefer the NUFACE get to aloe.  I use the aloe sometimes because I am cheap. Nuface does well with a spritz of water if gets dry on my face.

Trusted Contributor

No difference between the large and the smaller model.  It was said during a presentation that the smaller is easier to hold, that's all.  I think they made a smaller model, less cost, more people are likely to buy.

Respected Contributor

The larger model has a timer where as the smaller one doesn't.