Honored Contributor

anyone use/like the nuface today's special?

anyone like this device?

they do give you 3 months to try it and love it............

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

Re: anyone use/like the nuface today's special?

I would like to see some comments too, Catlover. I'm especially curious about results for hooded upper eye lids.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Trusted Contributor

I've answered this question several times as I've had and been using my for almost three years. I can't answer regarding hooded eyelids since I don't have that issue. But I can say that my results have been wonderful. I have terrible elasticity but have been so happy with my results. I use mine almost every day except for when I'm out of town. I'm 70 now and have no wish to stop. I was looking so haggard and being someone who is not interested in needles or surgery, figured I'd give this a try. Second morning after using it at the beginning the girl who does my pedis did a double take and said I must have gotten a good night's sleep. I hadn't t told her anything about the nuface. That convinced me to continue. I don't look younger but boy do I look a lot better. I'm sure all the progress I've made will go away if I stop so I'm happy to continue. I also exercise daily and will continue as long as I can. Gotta keep exercising those muscles. I do glide it over my face and will also hold it for a few beeps on various spots. The spectra 360 gel I use works best for me. Hope this helps.
Super Contributor

Aren't there more people who use this model? Please post. Having a he#l of a time finding any info on this new board....geesh!

Honored Contributor

thanks for the replies..............that's a good question-what's the difference between the big one and the mini?

I know that the $300 has multiple heads you put on for different things............

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Frequent Contributor

I've had my NuFace for about six months,  It works!!   I use mine about every other day.  If I go more than 4 days with out using it I can really tell, I just look tired.  It lifts the forehead, eyes, cheeks and jowl but you have to use it.   It's very easy to use too.  I had a Face Master that I never used because it was so time consuming.  The Face Master works too if you use it, it's just much more time consuming and you have to looking in the mirror to use the Face Master.   The NuFace I  use while I'm sitting on the sofa watching TV in the evening.   I love it!

Honored Contributor

@I1ST5XS wrote:

I've had my NuFace for about six months,  It works!!   I use mine about every other day.  If I go more than 4 days with out using it I can really tell, I just look tired.  It lifts the forehead, eyes, cheeks and jowl but you have to use it.   It's very easy to use too.  I had a Face Master that I never used because it was so time consuming.  The Face Master works too if you use it, it's just much more time consuming and you have to looking in the mirror to use the Face Master.   The NuFace I  use while I'm sitting on the sofa watching TV in the evening.   I love it!

thanks everyone.

It does look very easy to use, which is a big plusWoman Happy

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

Anyone else seeing results with the Nuface mini?
Honored Contributor

I'm using it as soon as I get it-if I don't see the same eye results they keep showing, I will not be very happy.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

I cancelled my order. I had the larger version years ago and sent it back because it was too time consuming, messy and I saw no results. Hope you get the results the other posters are raving about. I think it works for some and not others. I realize I will not be consistent so I decided against it.