Contributor

Re: anyone pre order the doll 10 tsv coming up?

i HOPE ITS LIKE THE UK PREMIERE...SEE IT AT QVC.COM/uk  I GUESS. I WENT FROM A LINK OFF HER WEBSITE TO ANOTHER VERSION OF IT TO THE uk STUFF AS i RECALL.

hOW DO YOU PRE-ORDER A tsv? iM NOT USING ASSIGNED THE BUYING JOB, I GUESS HAVE MISSED THE DEALS, THATS A GOOD THINK.

JUDALEE

Contributor

***Ohmygawsh.....WENT AND googled QVC UK because I CANT GET THERE ANY OTHER WAY (I assume USA doesnt allow us to shop UK even if there is a brand NOT at QVC US....please advise?)

Their TSV is Decleor and it is too ROLL OVER AND DIE FOR ! Is it at Q-US? They also have the the UK womans favorite of all thinks skin, recommended by their top blogger, Caroline Herrons. A nut! But in all the good ways. Product Alpha H line, I think its called. Liquid gold. I think thats where one can get the unique toner ($$$) that comes in 3 versions. The original from the 60's and then 2 others. If Im incorrect Ill let you know. Im just exhausted now. Also look at Carolines blog, eventually on the right side you will see a list foreverrr of products, reviews, testing, arguin...all written with her great wit!

***I LOOKED AROUND AND SAW Woman Surprised Laura Geller products,  clicked on it and either live or video started right up, Woman SurprisedTHERE stood a mini-Laura!!  First glance, I thought, HER WEIGHT! SHES SO LITTLE, then ...dang....she looks fabuuuulus. Put on my glasses and saw a "stand in" (kidding..but to every detail) Laura Geller minituarized. Daughter, maybe??

Anybody know how to get an international email ? Mine doesnt "get me there" esp UK., but...., when I think about it, I think it occurs WHEN I am wanting to shop on online.  SOME retailers in the UK dont accept my email address, some do. PERHAPS ITS JUST THE WAY their website is set up OR they dont ship out of country so they dont let one register.

Contributor

Water based is either one that one LOVES or CANNOT USE at all. Coverage? Oily or dry skin?

WHY is this so? I love the thought of water based BUT KOSE WAS a big disappointment.

I knocked myself out getting that ordered for me as I traveled. And then... ugh.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't order this but only because my final AD shipment of her last TSV shipped yesterday. I debated cancelling that & getting this new one instead. I prefer the lipstick/gloss from the previous TSV & that was my deciding factor. I still may order the new one, we'll see. I love her foundation. The light shade is a perfect match for me. It blends in beautifully. I have combination skin & it's the only one that works on my oily t-zone & my drier cheeks. 

Valued Contributor

I'm trying to decide if I should get the Doll 10 TSV. I really LOVE the Hydragel Concealer, and I also am loving the Hydrabalm Foundation Stick (just wish it was larger!) The coverage is great but not overdone. It looks very natural on me (I'm 63 - and I ordered the Light shade. I get Light in most brands, but this shade is the best so far!)

I've also ordered some of the lipsticks in the past (nude shades) and they stay on well for me. Plus, they're not bright colors - more subtle, which I like.

I may just have to order the TSV and see...hmmm. I've never tried the Doll 10 Mascara...wondering what it's like.

Honored Contributor

No spf, no sale.

I also read it has fragrance in it. BUMMER!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

@winamac1 I have Doll10 foundation and have not noticed a fragrance.  I will check.

Respected Contributor

I tried the other foundation, the one with the dropper, and I didn't like it. Shadewise, fair was a perfect match, but the foundation itself seemed to breakup after a few hours in my skin. I have normal to oily skin. 

I won't be getting the tsv, but I look forward to reviews of the people who purchase it. 

Valued Contributor

@winamac1 I did check my Doll10 foundation and it does have a fragrance but I have never noticed it. It must not be all that strong for me to not smell it as I don't like foundations that have a scent.

However, what may seem undetectable to me may be very strong to someone else.

Honored Contributor

@hellokitty wrote:

@winamac1 I did check my Doll10 foundation and it does have a fragrance but I have never noticed it. It must not be all that strong for me to not smell it as I don't like foundations that have a scent.

However, what may seem undetectable to me may be very strong to someone else.

Thanks!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"