Super Contributor

anyone interested in cruelty free products - Mychelle now on sale at Hautelook

MyChelle is proud to be on PETA’s list of certified cruelty-free companies. This means thatwe have verified that we do not conduct, commission or pay for any tests on animals for ingredients, formulations, or finished products, and also that we have pledged not to do so in the future.

In addition, MyChelle has partnered with the WILD Foundation to support their efforts to protect wildlife and wilderness around the world - and we love discovering
like-minded individuals and companies who share our passion for and commitment to Mother Earth and all of her children.

Looks ;like some good bargains. Also at Mychelle's website, they are offering one free collection with the purchase of a collection.
Respected Contributor

Re: anyone interested in cruelty free products - Mychelle now on sale at Hautelook

I just scored the peptide cream I've been passing up over and over. It was half the price it normally is.

Honored Contributor

Re: anyone interested in cruelty free products - Mychelle now on sale at Hautelook

Thank you, I will check it out!

Super Contributor

I got the No-tox anti wrinkle serum and fruit enzyme scrub. 1/2 price for the No-tox serum. I am happy!

Super Contributor

forgot to add, Hautelook now has a 90 day return policy.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I'm passing, as I'm super stocked on skincare, but wanted to let people know tht I've used their pumpkin peel before, and really liked it. It wasn't too harsh on my skin. They now have it in a tube form, which is nice. Enjoy your goodies, girls!
Respected Contributor

On 3/23/2014 pridequeen said:

forgot to add, Hautelook now has a 90 day return policy.

I noticed that. What a pleasant surprise. I wonder why they extended it? Every other online shop like this does thirty. Maybe trying to differentiate themselves?

Honored Contributor

That is really cool about the 90 return policy but what I like even more is being able to return it to Nordstroms rack!

I am passing on the Mychelle stuff because I don't need anything and most of the items have ingredients I can't use but if they ever offer some of their makeup, I'd like to try a lipgloss.