Trusted Contributor

elf makeup?  i have and i really like it.  they seem to make really good makeup at a reasonable price.

Respected Contributor

I use their brow pencil.  What else do you use that you like?  How is the staying power?

Regular Contributor

Yes eyebrow kit in light, high defiinition under eye setting powder and many of the make-up brushes.....I prefer the blck brushes over the white ones better ouality.

Honored Contributor

Re: anyone ever try

[ Edited ]

Yes, I use their brow pencil and blushes in a quad compact. It's all made in China, just so you know. That is not an issue for me but for others it is concerning.

Honored Contributor

it's OK,  not one of the best drugstore lines,  I think WnW is much better

Honored Contributor

Love their brow pencil and the good price for it.  I did try a product similar to Mally's poreless face defender, but Elf's didn't work for me at all.  

Honored Contributor

Their Lip Lock pencil works pretty good, too. It helps keep your lippies from travelling and seems to extend their stay time. Goes on clear and feels like a lip balm with no flavor or scent.

Respected Contributor

I use several products from this line. They are highly pigmented and wear well.

Honored Contributor

Re: anyone ever try

[ Edited ]

Reasonable is not the word.  It is dirt cheap!  lol  I use the makeup setting spray $3 and I have tried their blush but moved on from that.  Like their clear lip pencil and the eyebrow kit.  Own all of these products.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Elf is like most inexpensive brands (or any made in China).  Some stuff is good, some stuff stinks.  The good thing is that they're all so inexpensive that if something doesn't work, it's no big deal.  I don't like their eyebrow products at all, but some people love them.  It's definitely worth a try, if you don't like something you can just throw it away and not feel guilty about wasting money or feel like you need to return it.

I agree with @jackthebear that Wet n Wild is better overall than Elf but a lot of stores seem to carry more Elf than Wet n Wild.