Honored Contributor

Re: anyone else see this product to solve the ""no pump zone""?

I hate flip tops. It dawned on me the reason I rarely used my Purity was that dang flip top. I put a pump on it from another Philosophy product and its back in my rotation. I'll deal with the bottom of the bottle later.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/17/2014 cnd8 said:

I just cut the bottles with a knife or scissors. It's free and it works. I won't spend over $25 for this.

I like this! No turning upside down and waiting for gravity. Just scoop and cleanse. And you get all of the product!

Are they difficult to cut?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

I save Philosophy body butter tubs and just turn the bottle over and let it empty into the tub and put the lid on it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Regular Contributor

When my bottles of WEN get low, I just put flip caps on them and leave them upside down. I can then squeeze the rest of it out except for the very last application. That needs some water added to make the last of it come out.

Frequent Contributor

I just drain my remaining product into a smaller, easier to squeeze bottle. I'm not sure if we are allowed to post external links, but I have a Dripit no waste funnel (can be found on amazon, I got mine locally). This is the BEST product ever invented! I wish I had thought of it. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Frequent Contributor

On 9/17/2014 HonnyBrown said:
On 9/17/2014 cnd8 said:

I just cut the bottles with a knife or scissors. It's free and it works. I won't spend over $25 for this.

I like this! No turning upside down and waiting for gravity. Just scoop and cleanse. And you get all of the product!

Not at all. I lay them on their side and use my big kitchen knife to poke through, then I just slide it around in a circle. Not hard to cut at all. I have no waste with this method.

Super Contributor

On 9/18/2014 cnd8 said:
On 9/17/2014 HonnyBrown said:
On 9/17/2014 cnd8 said:

Not at all. I lay them on their side and use my big kitchen knife to poke through, then I just slide it around in a circle. Not hard to cut at all. I have no waste with this method.

Exactly what I do too!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks! That will be better than trying to shake the last bit out or turning it turtle for a week.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Super Contributor

I also save my flip caps.

I learned about a product at the Container Store on this site that is used to transfer product ... very nice device for $3.99 that can be found here

Respected Contributor

On 9/18/2014 free-spirit said:

I also save my flip caps.

I learned about a product at the Container Store on this site that is used to transfer product ... very nice device for $3.99 that can be found here

Thanks for this suggestion. This seems like a good product and much more reasonably priced.