Frequent Contributor

anyone else have a bit of an obsessive compulsive hair routine

Hello,my name is Diane,and I am a wenaholic.

(no offense meant to anyone in recovery,both my parents were alcoholics

So, I was finishing up my hair routine today, and I thought, "sheesh some folks would think I was wacko" Wen has made such a difference in my hair, and I don't ever want to go back to where it was...

My hair routine, cleanse every other day (unless I had to deal with a less than clean patient, then I HAVE to shower before I go to bed in the morning). When I get up I either brush my hair out after using RTM or rinse it completely, depending on how wild it is. On cleanse days I apply oils and go to bed, then do first cleanse with TT then either pom or lav depending on my mood. I then use one pump cc, and one of sc, comb out, wrap my hair turby style for about 20 minutes, add another pump sc mixed with volumizing spray, and a drop of oil, finger comb it or clip it for body while it dries. Rarely I do use a curling iron or blow dryer. If I have time use cloth curlers etc...

Once a week I do a deep treatment which combines ev coconut oil and wen tt oil on dry hair left on for at least an hour, if not longer

I don't find it obsessive, but my family teases me about it

Now for a funny----the wencess, my 11 yo wen princess threatened to e-mail chaz if I would not let her use the pumpkin---all dh's fault, I had it hidden in my closet, he grabbed it, left it in shower and she smelled it--nuff said! I guess I should be glad she asked first!

d