Frequent Contributor

anyone catch the oops on the 3/4am it presentation? I almost spit out my coffee

I recorded it on the dvr, hubby caught it 1st I didn't believe him & had to rewind. It was on the cream compact highlight bronze thing. They were describing the highlifher as matte not a shimmer or glitter but she got tounge tied & said a combimation of the 2.. 1st 3 letters of shimmer & last 4 of glitter. Maybe the kid inside of me but I had a LOL moment. Just thought it was funny & wondered if anyone else caught it?
Super Contributor

Re: anyone catch the oops on the 3/4am it presentation? I almost spit out my coffee

LOL. I didn't see it but it reminded me of Christmas Vacation where the guys outside in his bathrobe saying the Shi**er is full. LOL.

Frequent Contributor

Re: anyone catch the oops on the 3/4am it presentation? I almost spit out my coffee

Lol
Super Contributor

who was the show host?--she must be dying!--anyway I noticed when I watch that new show host--don't remember her name but she is always on late/early--in fact she was on today in the middle of the nite selling stainless steel--it seems to me that she gets tongue tied way too many times--she makes me nervous watching her!--don't know when the next flub is going to be........................

Honored Contributor

Nope, but Chaz Dean LOVES to say that shampoo dries the "S-H-you know what" out of your hair and has slipped up and said the word on air several times.

Esteemed Contributor

Was that when Alberti was hosting? I was in and out of sleep. I didn't happen to catch this faux pas, but what I did see, Jamie was having a terrible time speaking. I think poor thing was sleep delprived!

Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

On 1/19/2015 Preds said:

HaHa!!!! That's it. Thanks for posting:-)

Honored Contributor

On 1/19/2015 ChynnaBlue said:

Nope, but Chaz Dean LOVES to say that shampoo dries the "S-H-you know what" out of your hair and has slipped up and said the word on air several times.

I've heard this and it always makes me laugh.

I remember a few years ago Colleen was presenting some warming/cooking gizmo. Colleen talked about making something and it not turning out right because she was cooking it too high and she said "I was like, what the he~l~l happened?" She caught herself, said Oops, started to laugh and commented that she'd get a memo for that. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

I was up and actually watching Alberti at that time, but was half asleep so I didn't catch it.